PDA

View Full Version : Rt Ule Leak

CrazyChaos
02-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Ok so I bought an Rt Ule Custom about a week ago and when it arrived the marker worked just fine. Then I started having some trouble. At first when I pulled the trigger the gun would not shoot no matter what. I took my mag apart and put it back together only fixing the Ule Trigger. When I aired it back up again I started getting a leaking noise through a tiny hole on the xvalve. Well today I fixed that problem but now every time I pull the trigger the marker will just leak until I let go of the trigger. And once I turn the velocity up to a certain point it starts to leak like crazy. Now I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I have been working on it all night long and I am about to fall asleep. I have tried every thing I can think of from trying to tune the level 10, to changing the carrier size. If you can help in anyway possible, please do.

secretweaponevan
02-29-2008, 01:15 AM
Zen and the art of Automag LVL 10 maintenance:

Follow the LVL 10 quick start guides available from the Resources tab up top, or follow this:

Follow these steps in order.
1. Break in carrier o-ring with 1000 shots.
2. Move broken-in white o-ring to largest carrier that does not leak.
3. If bolt sticks on squeegy test, add shims until it resets reliably.
4. Chrono marker to field speed. (this is important, don't just do it by sound)
5. If gun breaks paint (test with no loader and make an electrical tape string for paintball to hang only halfway in breach) use a longer mainspring (on the contrary, if bolt continuously "LVL 10's" or "chuffs" use a shorter mainspring).
6. Ohms.

CrazyChaos
02-29-2008, 02:35 PM
I have tried all of that now. Every time I pull the trigger air starts leaking out of the barrel fast. If the velocity is low it will just leak slowly. I still cant get the gun to fire.

secretweaponevan
02-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Remove the ULT and get the LVL 10 working first. After you have that nailed down, then work on the ULT.

Just like on a mag with a regular on/off, if you pull the trigger and the gun leaks, it is the on/off o-ring, but get the LVL 10 working first.

CrazyChaos
02-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Alright I'll try it out when I get back Sunday. Thanks for the help :dance: