PDA

View Full Version : Tank regulator

AT&T
02-28-2008, 11:12 PM
I have an order in at Saks world of paintball right now for a Nitro Duck I-reg on a cheap tank. Saks e-mailed me back says the tanks are gone, Nitro duck is giving them the run around, they are going out of business. They (saks) do have a few regs around, but no 1000 psi piston kits which is what I'm really looking for. Should I bother getting the reg? Or find a different one? Can it be modded at home? I'm pretty handy, but only have the basic tools.

robnix
02-28-2008, 11:37 PM
I have an order in at Saks world of paintball right now for a Nitro Duck I-reg on a cheap tank. Saks e-mailed me back says the tanks are gone, Nitro duck is giving them the run around, they are going out of business. They (saks) do have a few regs around, but no 1000 psi piston kits which is what I'm really looking for. Should I bother getting the reg? Or find a different one? Can it be modded at home? I'm pretty handy, but only have the basic tools.

I used google to find a few regs, tanks, and piston kits in stock at some retailers and ebay.

BiNumber3
02-29-2008, 12:11 AM
id get a different reg, a reg from a manufacturer goin outta business isn't good, the reg may be good but u won't have a warranty or anything like that