PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of Them?

Dealaman
01-17-2002, 11:37 AM
Ever heard of a team called team Naverone that played back in the eighties and were the best for a long time? They won tournies right and left. Well, sometimes they practiced on my great aunt Caroline's paintball range and my aunt Shelley played with them. I think thats pretty crazy.

Carson

skipdogg
01-17-2002, 12:43 PM
YEs, they ruled in the pump era.. I beleive they used bushmasters. Once semi's came out they basically disappeared.

[NA]WARLORD
01-17-2002, 02:10 PM
Yes , they used Line SI Bushmasters, they also had a sister team known as Apocolypse. This is were Dave Youngblood got his start, also Rick ScHroder, from NYPD Blue used to play for them in his younger days.

hitech
01-17-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Dealaman
Ever heard of a team called team Naverone that played back in the eighties and were the best for a long time?

Some how it just doesn't seem like that long ago. My very first ever tournment was against Naverone. My first tournment elimination was the team captain. Man was I stoked! :D BTW, they played fair. In that tournment I learned that most everyone played until a ref called them out. Naverone called themselves out. I had a lot of respect for them as a team. :D