PDA

View Full Version : Concealed goodness

Big'n slo
02-29-2008, 08:59 AM
Fun Stuff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s)

teufelhunden
02-29-2008, 09:05 AM
hahahahaha omg

Looper
02-29-2008, 09:32 AM
Perfect for walking the dog! Way cool...

Hilltop Customs
02-29-2008, 10:11 AM
it gets nasty....get down to business

notice it takes him a second or 2 to figure out which side is up when he pulls it out of his pocket.....someone with a normal handgun would have already drawn and fire a couple shots. Not that great of an idea.....but it looks badass as it flips out lol

KevinA
02-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Wow...

acropilot19
02-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Good to know, and extremely disturbing. The only people that are gonna use this type of thing are gang bangers & drug dealers.
:tard:

BlueDragonX
02-29-2008, 04:34 PM
That's neat, I want one :D

nippinout
02-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Good to know, and extremely disturbing. The only people that are gonna use this type of thing are gang bangers & drug dealers.
:tard:

Or law abiding citizens who will go through the trouble of getting fingerprinted, send $200 and apply to the ATF.

The elections in November, I am afraid, will bring on ineffective gun control on law abiding citizens.

http://www.sfgate.com/n/pictures/2007/01/23/bonfire6.jpg

http://equipaje.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/20011110-guns.jpg

Exercise your freedom.

Magpul rocks.
http://www.magpul.com/images/gallery/wallpapers/bagman/bagman.jpg

I really want a Massoud.
http://www.magpul.com/pics/massoud3.jpg
7.62x51NATO :headbang:

MoeMag
02-29-2008, 09:10 PM
YES! :headbang:

olinar
02-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Haha massoud, Thats got a nice translation into arabic.

Its definietly a nice set up, Idk about a fold out machine gun but the concept it nice.

teufelhunden
02-29-2008, 11:03 PM
it gets nasty....get down to business

notice it takes him a second or 2 to figure out which side is up when he pulls it out of his pocket.....someone with a normal handgun would have already drawn and fire a couple shots. Not that great of an idea.....but it looks badass as it flips out lol

I'm not sure if it's necessarily supposed to compete against conventional handguns per se, but as something you can carry to somewhere that you don't want people to know you have a gun. I guess you could carry something disassembled, but I highly doubt you're assembling and shooting faster than that guy is flipping his thing and firing.

Hilltop Customs
02-29-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm not sure if it's necessarily supposed to compete against conventional handguns per se, but as something you can carry to somewhere that you don't want people to know you have a gun. I guess you could carry something disassembled, but I highly doubt you're assembling and shooting faster than that guy is flipping his thing and firing.

I was judging by the way he seemed to be marketing it....going to walk the dog and need some protection or similar situation. Someone comes up to you with a gun or even a knife....while your reaching for the thing and trying to figure out which way is up...youve already been stabbed or shot before you have it open. As personal protection...IMO its pretty much useless compared to a regular old concealed handgun.

Now as a stealth weapon where it needs to be snuck in and then used for a tatical situation....I completely agree with you. its :ninja:

Ninjeff
03-01-2008, 01:52 AM
he didnt seem to have trouble when the carry handle and light was on it.

This thing is pretty slick.

I want a paintball version. :ninja:

MANN
03-01-2008, 02:05 AM
Perfect for walking the dog! Way cool...

each of my dogs are ~ 150lbs. I dont think anyone will bother me while walking them.

Lohman446
03-01-2008, 06:59 AM
As a back-up car based weapon that would be awesome.

1stdeadeye
03-01-2008, 07:06 AM
Pretty cool. We'll never get it in New Jersey though. :cry:

BiNumber3
03-01-2008, 03:24 PM
man... magpul, i thought it meant he stuck a mag in it, i was like, oh man, is there a mag in that box???

LoonWulf
03-01-2008, 03:24 PM
no you probobly wont. Well have an issue getting them out here in hawaii since they can be folded up. I think its a realy good set up as a car or back pack firearm, depending on accuracy. Id use it for backpacking, stick it in a zip lock and it would be pretty much waterproof.

One of those other nifftly little rifles ive been looking at is the su-16 by keltec. not nearly as storeable or cool, but in a much more effective package IMO.

longi
03-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Why on earth do you need firearms for? Pointless and sad. Best left to the Armed forces if you ask me. Paintball guns are one thing, firearms in the public domain? No thanks.

LoonWulf
03-01-2008, 07:00 PM
I honestly cant tell if that was a joke or not, so ill take it seriously.

I personaly want firearms because;
1. I enjoy target shooting with them, paintball guns are fun, but accuracy is lacking as is range.
2. I use my guns to collect dinner on a semi regular basis. Now you could ask why not go to the store? well store bought beef/pork/chicken, is between $1 and $2.50 a pound here (no idea about the continental us), My 7mm remington magnum cost me about 70cents to load one round. I can get 100+lbs of meat with 70cents.
3. Id much rather have a gun then a stick, knife, lead pipe, for self defense. Do i NEED a gun for self defense no, i have paintball guns.....think on this for a moment how fast do you think a properly modified and set up paintball gun could drive a bright shot, or marble with the velocity cranked all the way up...or if your like me and have the time and energy, cast resin balls?
There are a number of other reasons, but those are the ones that come to mind first for me.

why not have firearms? is another question id like answering.

skife
03-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Or law abiding citizens who will go through the trouble of getting fingerprinted, send $200 and apply to the ATF.

The elections in November, I am afraid, will bring on ineffective gun control on law abiding citizens.

http://www.sfgate.com/n/pictures/2007/01/23/bonfire6.jpg

http://equipaje.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/20011110-guns.jpg

Exercise your freedom.

Magpul rocks.
http://www.magpul.com/images/gallery/wallpapers/bagman/bagman.jpg

I really want a Massoud.
http://www.magpul.com/pics/massoud3.jpg
7.62x51NATO :headbang:

My Vote goes to Ron Paul. I like my firearms.

maxama10
03-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Why on earth do you need firearms for? Pointless and sad. Best left to the Armed forces if you ask me. Paintball guns are one thing, firearms in the public domain? No thanks.

Ignorant much?

Ever heard of Tyranny?

edweird
03-02-2008, 11:31 PM
Nice little PDW... logically you wont see them in john q public's hands due to SBR restrictions and the requirement for the tax stamp prior to purchase. So quit the "gang bangers & drug dealers" mantra right now, as they are HIGHLY unlikely to not only pass a background check, but also get a local chief of law enforcement to sign off on it. As for getting them outside of that, they would have to be stolen from current possessors(who dont exist) or Magpul when they decide to license it for manufacture.

/more law protecting, knowledgeable, qualified and trained people is what we really need to keep the perps worrying that one of his intended targets is actually not a sheeple but a trained and prepared citizen within his rights to protect themself.

skife
03-03-2008, 12:43 AM

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The first 10 admendments are called "The bill of Rights"

So, Basically we need firearms for our well regulated militias.

Lohman446
03-03-2008, 06:32 AM

Because I'm not idiotic enough to be dependent on the government or anyone else for my safety or protection. While your dialing 911 and hiding in a closet hoping the police get there in time I'm dialing 911 and taking active steps to assure the safety of my family.

edweird
03-03-2008, 06:57 AM
"Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

The second amendment goes much further than maintaining a well regulated militia, and for good reason. An armed and aware populi is guaranteed; as they are required to secure a free state from itself if the government goes amok and requires revolution to reform. In not to nice terms, it is the 2nd amendment that serves as the final check and balance between the governed and the governors, under fear of revolution.

MoeMag
03-03-2008, 07:28 AM
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The first 10 admendments are called "The bill of Rights"

So, Basically we need firearms for our well regulated militias.

The 2nd amendment is made up of two dependent clauses...
1: A well regulated militia
2: the right of the people to keep and bear arms
... pertaining to the shared subject of 'being necessary to the security of a free state'

Although these two clauses are dependant upon eachother they are infact two seperate statements.

A well regulated milita of the people, AND the right for the people to keep and bear arms are granted.

/$0.02

Fred
03-03-2008, 08:32 AM
The 2nd amendment is made up of two dependent clauses...
1: A well regulated militia
2: the right of the people to keep and bear arms
... pertaining to the shared subject of 'being necessary to the security of a free state'

Although these two clauses are dependant upon eachother they are infact two seperate statements.

A well regulated milita of the people, AND the right for the people to keep and bear arms are granted.

/$0.02

Nice try, but its a single statement, including "right of the people". People, being everyone (who doesnt have a felony and therefore has relinquished their right)... and "Shall not be infringed" meaning, I want it, Gimme.