PDA

View Full Version : what's a good scope for a Tac-One?

russeverlasting
02-29-2008, 03:28 PM
i will soon own my very own tac-one (yay!) and i need to know what would be a good choice for a scope. i'd also like to know what stocks are compatible with the tac-one. any advice would be appreciated.

jade_monkey07
02-29-2008, 07:33 PM
i just got a basic no name 1-2x zoom red/green dot sight for my tac i think its perfect. and as for stock. personally im not a fan of the longbow stock thats available for it, i like the tank. but if you must then id suggest just a basic asa mounted t stock.

i will soon own my very own tac-one (yay!) and i need to know what would be a good choice for a scope. i'd also like to know what stocks are compatible with the tac-one. any advice would be appreciated.

angrysasquatch
02-29-2008, 09:39 PM
Scopes are kind of useless for paintball because there isn't any way to make the balls travel anywhere close to bother using one. Some people like to use them to look at stuff that's far off to get a better view. A better option, if you're thinking of using it for aiming, is a red dot sight. I used a nice big 40 mm red dot on my A-5 a while back and it worked well, it lets you acquire targets faster because of the size and has no magnification. Still looks cool though :headbang:

http://www.bsaoptics.com/scope.aspx?product=88

Pretty sure that's the one.

Oh, and just a suggestion, if you decide to opt for a different scope or red dot, keep in mind that the thing that sets expensive scopes apart from cheap ones has to do with how well they stay aligned after a large recoil. (a firearm shooting) Since paintball guns have negligible recoil, the high-priced units are huge overkill.

russeverlasting
03-01-2008, 10:23 AM
thanx for the help guys, i appreciate it