PDA

View Full Version : Which lines do you like better?

evade
02-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Sorry about the poor image quality. Just looking for some quick feedback on looks:

http://szczuka.org/IMG00025.jpg

http://szczuka.org/IMG00027.jpg

Outlaw5
02-29-2008, 05:52 PM
The question is.....Mech or Electro? If that E-mag frame is staying mech then you need to make it electro and place it on another mag. The mech look with that Airwalk is absolutely sick!!!!!!

Go Airwalk!!! ;)

t0nnn
02-29-2008, 05:54 PM
yeah keep it on the airwalk, the new frame is sick

pump
02-29-2008, 05:59 PM
OMG First one

evade
02-29-2008, 06:01 PM
The Emag frame is Electric, I have the inards pulled preparing to send it to luke to be uled and milled for ace. The original intent was to use the emag frame on the phoenix body and put the airwalk on a ule body as a mech or on my vert feed micromag 2000. But it looks so nice with the Phoenix I am having second thoughts.

evade
02-29-2008, 06:15 PM
If I do use the phoenix and the airwalk together I have to make three more choices. Foregrip, finish and color.

Decisions, decisions....

mpsd
02-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Go with the Airwalk, use a DW 10* foregrip and ano it with a bright color. I think it would look good with those curved modern lines of both the frame and body. Imagine it with a Rasta ano, for example. :headbang: (and I'm not even a Bob Marley fan :rofl: )

evade
02-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the input,

I will keep the Phoenix and the airwalk together.

I think you are right about the deadlywind foregrip. They are only in stock in red or blue, can the aluminumn be seperated from the carbon fiber to be annoed?

mpsd
02-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the input,

I will keep the Phoenix and the airwalk together.

I think you are right about the deadlywind foregrip. They are only in stock in red or blue, can the aluminumn be seperated from the carbon fiber to be annoed?

I'm having the exact same discution with 125customs... I've got a blue AM/MM foregrip and I'll buy a new 16" barrel and would like to have both aluminum parts anoed. They told me that the ano would probably ruin the CF or, at least, the glue that keeps them together. I spoke with Big Evil and he also told me not to do it. Now I have a huge problem since my foregrip is blue and I would love to have it anoed dust green. My project is to have a dust gun-metal grey and dust green gun but what will I do now? If anyone knows the answer, help us, please!

Here's what I received from 125customs:

"Yes, I am aware. These barrel backs are anodized, then attached by glue to the
carbon fiber. I could attempt to anodize the back still attached, but the
boiling sealer process may destroy the glue that holds the carbon fiber
together, Its a chance im only willing to take at the cost of the customer."

:cheers:

Ruler_Mark
02-29-2008, 10:24 PM
get a CNC pack and a tuna blade and that would be soooooo hot.

Chronobreak
03-01-2008, 09:01 AM
I'm having the exact same discution with 125customs... I've got a blue AM/MM foregrip and I'll buy a new 16" barrel and would like to have both aluminum parts anoed. They told me that the ano would probably ruin the CF or, at least, the glue that keeps them together. I spoke with Big Evil and he also told me not to do it. Now I have a huge problem since my foregrip is blue and I would love to have it anoed dust green. My project is to have a dust gun-metal grey and dust green gun but what will I do now? If anyone knows the answer, help us, please!

Here's what I received from 125customs:

"Yes, I am aware. These barrel backs are anodized, then attached by glue to the
carbon fiber. I could attempt to anodize the back still attached, but the
boiling sealer process may destroy the glue that holds the carbon fiber
together, Its a chance im only willing to take at the cost of the customer."

:cheers:

so your willing to pay for any damages done by the annoer?

i suggested contacing DW to get an offical answer.

mpsd
03-01-2008, 09:12 AM
i suggested contacing DW to get an offical answer.

That's what I did. Waiting their answer.

AGDRetro
03-01-2008, 09:37 AM
The DW Carbon Fiber foregrips are held together by a long screw that goes up through the bottom piece of aluminum, and is screwed into the top piece. It is VERY easy to take apart, you can remove the Carbon Fiber tube and just send what I call the "end-caps" out for ano. No glues are used at all...

mpsd
03-01-2008, 09:48 AM
The DW Carbon Fiber foregrips are held together by a long screw that goes up through the bottom piece of aluminum, and is screwed into the top piece. It is VERY easy to take apart, you can remove the Carbon Fiber tube and just send what I call the "end-caps" out for ano. No glues are used at all...

That's great! Could you post a pic of it? Any word on the barrel? Thanks!

luke
03-01-2008, 10:18 AM
They both look good, but the first looks best to me.