PDA

View Full Version : AO Meet up For D-Day

Dawg047
03-01-2008, 12:36 AM
Hey guys. I am up here in Ohio and will be going to D-DAY. Was wondering if anyone else in the region was going, we could all meet up in a location on the way there, that way we could all role in together as the AO Brigade. Just making a suggestion for anyone going from Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia, Illinois, Pennsylvania ect. Let me know guys. Thanks.

custar
03-01-2008, 01:03 AM
Hey guys. I am up here in Ohio and will be going to D-DAY. Was wondering if anyone else in the region was going, we could all meet up in a location on the way there, that way we could all role in together as the AO Brigade. Just making a suggestion for anyone going from Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia, Illinois, Pennsylvania ect. Let me know guys. Thanks.

IIRC, Zeus is from Ohio. Check with him on the OK D-Day forums. Shadow is from Kentucky. Str8shooter and WickedKlown2 are from Tennessee, and I know WickedKlown2 is on this forum.

custar
Sgt Major, OK D-Day German Army '08

Dawg047
03-01-2008, 06:48 PM
See you there sir. Yeah, I was just looking for anyone who would be taking the main route into OK. Pretty much anyone over on the Eastern side should be going the same direction and would eventually hit a common route. Let me know guys.

I will see you there custar. You German boy you ;) We will see who gets gunned down by the Americans :rolleyes: JK, I don't want to start a D-DAY thread war. See you there defiantely.