PDA

View Full Version : AO NorCal

covadsucks
01-17-2002, 12:16 PM
Hey AO Nor Cal members, where you located and when and if you guys want to get together and play? I am in San Jose, and can travel for play. Call out and be heard, so we might form a NorCal AO Team. I see SoCal is well represented, we should do the same...

Bonx0007
01-17-2002, 12:27 PM
REPRESENT!!!

hitech
01-17-2002, 12:50 PM
I am a little north of you in the east bay. I play at Paintball Jungle in American Canyon (Vallejo). What did you have in mind?

Blennidae
01-17-2002, 01:16 PM
And have also played at the paintball jungle in Vallejo. All my buddies are further north than I am, so I go where they play. I'd be interested in trying some of the fields in the south bay.

covadsucks
01-17-2002, 01:17 PM
Sometime in late Jan or February a recball team called the Wild Geese will be at the fairgrounds up in Vallejo, I'd like to see if they'd play against any of the AO'ers...not a let's get 'em all, but just for the fun of playing against others...or have an AO day at Sunol...W.A.P.(elk grove) wherever, Sherwood Forest..I am just wanting to meet some more of my fellow members and have some fun shootin' paint.

hitech
01-17-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by covadsucks
Sometime in late Jan or February...

Jan. is out for me. Feb. might work. Let us know what day and where you have in mind.

deded
01-17-2002, 03:26 PM
I'm in berkeley... I play @ fairgrounds pretty much every wednessday night and every friday night.

I also play @ sherwood on saturdays, when I can get my friends to come up with me.

Maybe we could arrange something for this friday night (tomorrow) @ fairgrounds?

LMK:D

(edit) we also might be able to work out some kind of carpool thing. This would be cool, because usually I just drive alone. And we might be able to work something out for a carpool to Predator Paintball (In sacramento) when Tom is going to be there!

covadsucks
01-17-2002, 04:32 PM
I personally can't this Friday, but as for driving all over to play or to Sacto for meet TKaye weekend, I am game. Ok, now here's the other thing, do you only shoot yer mag at the Fairgrounds -deded, is that you with the minimag with the Warp?

hitech
01-17-2002, 04:41 PM
Fairgrounds? Are you talking about the fairgrounds next to Marine World? I didn't know they played there. If not, where are you guys talking about?

BTW, Friday night is out for me. Wife, kids and all...

covadsucks
01-17-2002, 04:48 PM
Fairgrounds by Marine World, they have a nice Sup Air field and a dark, dank, and fast Hyperball field. Wednesdays and Friday Nights, then on the weekends it's open as well. Must shoot white paint only.

deded
01-17-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by covadsucks
do you only shoot yer mag at the Fairgrounds -deded, is that you with the minimag with the Warp?

yeah thats me :D

And lately I've been anti-Jersey and wearing just a hooded sweatshirt.

covadsucks
01-17-2002, 05:07 PM
kewl, I've played with you a few times then. I'd asked you about the Warp with the stock valve, I at the time was also Shooting a Black STO cocker with a Hinge trigger. Runnin' round with a green PB Junkies jersey on. Now the Cocker is gone, runnin' my Minimag now.

deded
01-17-2002, 05:30 PM
Cool!

I think I remember you, your mag was suffering from low velocity right?

I was gonna recommend AO, but the game was about to start, I'm glad you already knew about it!

(did you fix yer mag?)

covadsucks
01-17-2002, 05:39 PM
That was me. I have since fixed her nicely and got it up to speed of what it should be. bad reg seat was the issue.

deded
01-17-2002, 06:08 PM
lol thats pretty much always the issue when you get bad velocity.

NE way, I'm going to paintball paradise right now to get some white paint, and I'll be @ fairgrounds friday night... hope to see some mags there!

Maxd Out
01-17-2002, 06:14 PM
Hah! Bay area is not nor cal! Its mid cal if anything. Come up to Humboldt for the real Nor Cal action.

ShinyGuy
01-17-2002, 08:14 PM
I'm here in San Rafael. I usually play at sherwood or fairgrounds. I'm a little busy these days but I'll have some time in feb.

liigod
01-17-2002, 08:38 PM
YO! Tis I, i might go to fairgounds thsi weekend if u guys are. I live in moraga, near oaktown. I have an f5 if u see me there. My names colin. Ill prolly be wearing a hawiian shirt or maybe a blue over shirt with a white undershirt. last time i played there i was shooting a free flow with 16 inch boomer and a hinge trigger if u guys saw me. If u guys wana calll me and maybe arange im me at Liigod on aim, and we can arange something. i wont be playing this weekend cus i just had sergery, but i wana hang out none the less.

covadsucks
01-18-2002, 09:00 AM
Mid Cal? Aw man...Humboldt is nice to visit, but I never knew there was a field up there...Come on down to Wild Adventure Paintball for an afternoon some time. They are located off of 505 over by Elk Grove.

As for you local guys, we should pick a day and meet up at the Fairgrounds for an AO Meeting of the Mags...I am not playing at all this weekend as I am going to Jackson to visit family. But sling some paint and kick some -well you know.

deded
01-18-2002, 12:55 PM
well for any of you bay areaers, I'll be @ fairgrounds tonight, shooting my minimag w/warp, I might bring the cocker, too, too just to see if she'll shoot.

Hopefully I'll be with a guy with a spyder Xtra, he just got into paintball.

Hope to see you there!

(I was just in Moraga the other day, looking for skate spots)

covadsucks
01-18-2002, 03:57 PM
You skate too? Right on, I am bout to list all my Powell 25th Annivesary Decks on Ebay along with some old school boards, so I can buy my Emag or Ripper Mill Timmy.