PDA

View Full Version : A idea for agd.

Minority
01-17-2002, 01:02 PM
Why not produce some high quality balls, specificly designed for automags, and be VERY careful about manufacturing techniques, to make sure the liquid inside, is FULL without air.

You could also design a barrel that is correct boresize for the ball, so buy barrel and balls, and were set.

If the balls had NO air in them is and 100% filled with liquid, wouldn't it be more accurate due to the fact that the liquid is properly spread?

Im self assured you could do it.

paintbattler
01-17-2002, 01:19 PM
the thing about that is that, when u order the balls and run outta them, the barrel u bought woodnt fit any other ball size unless its like a medium bore...
i dunno...

AGD
01-18-2002, 03:04 AM
Yes we already do produce perfect paintballs

You can't afford them because they start at 10 cents each and go to a dollar each.

Yes we have barrels that shoot super accurate paintballs for the military over 100 meters with 90% accuracy.

No you can't buy even one of these barrels or paintballs they are military and police only.

More info at www.pcpaintball.com

clockworkmiller
01-18-2002, 06:33 AM
Tom, would it be feasible to create a version of that barrel and those paintballs that can be sold on the open market?

Since the technology has already been developed and the machines exist, it would simply be a matter of a manufacturing line, Im assuming.

Just dont yell at me if im wrong.

CRiZO
01-18-2002, 07:49 PM
Glass-Shattering
(White)

-Solid round designed to break glass
-Not intended for use on people

Wouldn't just a rock do? Jaycor got some funkay stuff yo

deded
01-18-2002, 08:09 PM
lol....

It would be really accurate, but every shot would bounce!

I think it would be cool if AGD had a paint, though... and a modular barrel system like the freak... except easier to clean. And mag threads would be $10 cheaper then the other ones!

AAhhh my fantasy life is attacking!

AGD
01-19-2002, 05:55 PM
Sorry guys but our machines put out about 1000 paintballs an hour, the gelatin machines put out well over 15,000 so they can sell them for much less. It's just not in the stars.

AGD