PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

blunt5619
03-05-2008, 10:30 PM
I was wondering who I should send my gun to so it can be tuned properly. My problem is with my tac-one. The set-up tac-one x-valve/level 10 and ult as well as a viperblade. I had it firing nice without the viperblade but as soon as I installed the viperblade is when the problems began. The first time I aired it up i would get one shot and then the sear would not reset and i had a loose trigger. I tore the gun down and put it back together and aired it up again. This time the gun went into full auto whenever i pulled the trigger. I don't know if the sear needs adjusted or what but it worked well before the viperblade pro was installed. Someone help....Do I need to send this away to be preperly tuned?

jaywmustang
03-05-2008, 10:32 PM
doesnt the viperblade pro have trigger stops? i would unscrew the trigger stops and see if that had anything to do with it

blunt5619
03-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Ok I'll have to try that when i get more air. Sorry I'm kinda new at the trigger game. So the set screws can cause it to not fire and then go full auto?

jaywmustang
03-05-2008, 10:39 PM
not sure about the fullauto but if your set screw is too far in it will stop the marker from firing. a new trigger shouldnt cause any problems but the set screws can if not adjusted right

blunt5619
03-05-2008, 10:43 PM
I sure hope so..I'll have to mess with the set screws this weekend when I can get some air.

jaywmustang
03-05-2008, 10:48 PM
i would air the marker up and the adjust the set screws. when u adjust the set screws try to get it as close to the sear without touching it. from my understanding u can cause damage to your marker if the sear cant move freely.