PDA

View Full Version : tech-chan IS the man

jade_monkey07
03-06-2008, 07:25 AM
I was just leaving some feedback to this great man and i noticed that none of the 40 other people that ordered a hoodie from tech-chan in his pre order left him any feedback...

I think he deserves Props for going through all the trouble for us!

Show him some love guys
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=206234

TnDeathInc
03-06-2008, 07:57 AM
i gave the hoodie to my little borther in law. It was not the size i ordered, and it was not what was described, i dont think he wants my feedback.

Ninjeff
03-06-2008, 11:21 PM
he did the best he could with a bad situation.

questionful
03-06-2008, 11:22 PM
What was the bad situation? Does someone have a pic of the sweatshirts?

Ninjeff
03-06-2008, 11:32 PM
they sent him "proofs" of the design on teh back being MUCH bigger than it turned out to be, AND the company put the agd logo, UNDER THE HOOD!?!?! WTF? And people complained they werent sized right, which, i debate as they are just your standard Hanes sweatshirts and sized the same as every other one i have. They just didnt turn out 100% correct, mostly due to the company that made them totally screwing up. tech offered to give everyone who wanted it, a full refund. That to me says alot about his charecter. Tech did a great job, the company, did not.

wetwrks
03-07-2008, 12:29 AM
they sent him "proofs" of the design on teh back being MUCH bigger than it turned out to be, AND the company put the agd logo, UNDER THE HOOD!?!?! WTF? And people complained they werent sized right, which, i debate as they are just your standard Hanes sweatshirts and sized the same as every other one i have. They just didnt turn out 100% correct, mostly due to the company that made them totally screwing up. tech offered to give everyone who wanted it, a full refund. That to me says alot about his charecter. Tech did a great job, the company, did not.

Sounds like a problem that wasn't his fault and he took the loss. Pretty respectable.