PDA

View Full Version : Another need help with my Tac One thread.

code_red
03-07-2008, 06:31 AM
When I first got it I aired it up and fired a few rounds. Then it wouldn't fire at all. The trigger goes limp. Later I installed the ult with 4 shims. Then I tuned the level 10 as the instructions showed. I tested my level 10 with a squeegy and it seemed to work great. Then, the same the trigger is just limp. Now if I reair it it only fires once then the same. Do I need more shims in my level 10? I messed with the velocity and the trigger pin length. Also, I'm using the red spring. I switched to the gold and it leaked down the barrel and wouldn't stop if I changed my velocity. I've been working on this since Tues, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MeŠiCX
03-07-2008, 07:07 AM
With the red spring you were getting bolt stick. Make sure to keep the valve well oiled. Unless you're dealing with brittle paint, stick with the gold spring. Try the next size down carrier. That should eliminate the air leak.

Hook
03-07-2008, 07:34 AM
Trigger goes limp? Make sure you haven't overtightened the thumbscrew, that might make the bolt stick and make the trigger go limp.

code_red
03-07-2008, 07:47 AM
I already tried loosening the thumb screw. And everything is VERY well oiled. I will try the gold spring with a smaller carrier and see if that works. I'm at work now, so I'll have to do it later.

Thanks for the replies.

seekandestroy78
03-07-2008, 03:35 PM
why did you mess with the trigger pin length? thats probably your problem

code_red
03-09-2008, 11:46 AM
I got it working good. I'm using the size 1 carrier with 3 shims and the gold spring. Medic was a huge help. Thanks!!!