PDA

View Full Version : Chord Mag - Fresh Shots

BlueDragonX
03-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Well, I finally got my hands on an actual camera. I also got some real play time in on this beauty. This weekend Ghost Recon Mayhem drove out to enter two teams into a 3-man speedball competition. My three guys were team A, the other three team B. Team A took 5th and Team B took 3rd out of eight teams. Since it was the first time we'd played together as a team, and without practice, I'd say we did rather well. Especially since most of the guys we went up against didn't have those two disadvantages. The team that took first won every game but one. We (Team A) were the ones who caused their one and only loss.

She rips, by the way. I had no trouble keeping up with the high end electros all day.

Now, without further ado, here are the pictures I promised :laugh:

http://www.fatalmachine.org/images/paintball/chord/chord-rocks-1.jpg
http://www.fatalmachine.org/images/paintball/chord/chord-rocks-2.jpg
http://www.fatalmachine.org/images/paintball/chord/chord-rocks-3.jpg
http://www.fatalmachine.org/images/paintball/chord/chord-rocks-4.jpg
http://www.fatalmachine.org/images/paintball/chord/chord-rocks-5.jpg

Bagheera
03-09-2008, 07:02 PM
That sure is a purdy Mag.

michbich
03-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Very nice, i love the flow of the rail and body.

Zone Drifter
03-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Another slipstream rail! I have yet to see anyone besides myself with one, very cool! How about the frame, does it feel good shooting with it? I almost got one of those myself but went with the y-grip instead.

BlueDragonX
03-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Another slipstream rail! I have yet to see anyone besides myself with one, very cool! How about the frame, does it feel good shooting with it? I almost got one of those myself but went with the y-grip instead.

Rogue's calling it a Mini-Wave, but yeah, it's a AM/MM length Slipstream rail.

I love the frame, actually. Very comfortable. I've only played with it twice since I've only had it assembled two and a half weeks now (that's when I received the last part, the frame itself) and I've loved every moment of it.

blitzkriegboom!
03-10-2008, 10:55 AM
im really liking that body/rail combo
i think some black panels would make it even better tho
:cheers:

Dark Side
03-10-2008, 11:05 AM
She flows very nicely.

BlueDragonX
03-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the praise guys! If Dark Seoul makes some grips for the Triton frames then I intend to pick some up. In the meantime I'm content with the ones that came on it.

TnDeathInc
03-10-2008, 02:36 PM

one should be in the mail to mate up with my emag length chord...

BlueDragonX
03-10-2008, 02:45 PM
one should be in the mail to mate up with my emag length chord...

Now if only I had an EMag length Chord V2 and Wave rail. Then I'd have a Chord Mech Mag and a Chord E-Mag. That would be pimp, choose your firepower!

Ruler_Mark
03-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Now if only I had an EMag length Chord V2 and Wave rail. Then I'd have a Chord Mech Mag and a Chord E-Mag. That would be pimp, choose your firepower!

rogue made 10 emag length slipstreams/wave and a few chord emag lengths you should ask if he still has any instock.

warbeak2099
03-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the praise guys! If Dark Seoul makes some grips for the Triton frames then I intend to pick some up. In the meantime I'm content with the ones that came on it.

You could just buy some standard .45 grips from him. They would fit.

BlueDragonX
03-10-2008, 03:43 PM
rogue made 10 emag length slipstreams/wave and a few chord emag lengths you should ask if he still has any instock.

Nah, it was just wishful thinking, my bank account is empty now :(

You could just buy some standard .45 grips from him. They would fit.

I know they'd fit, but I really want a set that follows the contours of the frame. So for the time being the ones I have will work. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Ruler_Mark
03-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Nah, it was just wishful thinking, my bank account is empty now :(

I know they'd fit, but I really want a set that follows the contours of the frame. So for the time being the ones I have will work. Thanks for the suggestion though!

your is empty too? lol i wanted to build a chord v2 body, emag length wave rail, ule emag lowers except it still has the hump on the back, and a wave cnc batt pack, then acid wash it blue and a light teal almost clear.

TnDeathInc
03-10-2008, 04:16 PM

teehee thanks, but thats whats in the mail...i need to pm you about a emag thats got evil gnomes in it and i cant remove a curse.

Ruler_Mark
03-10-2008, 04:42 PM
teehee thanks, but thats whats in the mail...i need to pm you about a emag thats got evil gnomes in it and i cant remove a curse.

oh no! gnomes you musta had it sit next to a cocker? hehe, ill await that pm