PDA

View Full Version : pne mag problem

rory
03-10-2008, 07:58 PM
recently built a micro pne mag shot great but when I air'ed it up this weekend it started leaking out a pin size hole in the msv-2 located just in back of the firing lever anyone have any suggestion on how to fix all parts are new from ceyberave thanks for any help

wetwrks
03-10-2008, 11:58 PM
I would contact Cyber. He should be able to help you on this.

longi
03-11-2008, 02:08 AM
The LPR pressure is too high, turn it down, then re tune it, and you should be good to go. :)

rory
03-11-2008, 07:54 AM
try'd that but does not work turn my lpr down till the leak stops but no trigger turn it up till I get trigger to work but it leaks but thanks for the anwser

t0nnn
03-11-2008, 09:25 AM
have you oiled your msv2 yet? It's good to oil it before every use, just drop a drop of gold cup or automag oil (anything like that) into the "in" port on the msv2.

Easy way to do this is if you have an o-ring pick or something very thin, take the hose off and put the pick a little bit inside the "in" port, drop a small drop of oil down the pick tooth and it will slide into the port. Put the hose back on and you should be good.

I dunno if I explained that well or not, I can take a pic later of what i'm talking about

Loguzzzzzz
03-11-2008, 09:39 AM
You can alway put a couple drops of oil in the asa near the lpr too. that is what I usually do. this way all the pneumatics get a littl oil.

Did you check to see if you msv-2 shifted at all. Sometimes they may move slightly, causing the lever to become partially activated, this will also cause the leak you described.

I have seen this in some of the pneumags I have had to trouble shoot in the past.

Hope this helps.

rawbutter
03-11-2008, 09:47 AM
Did you check to see if you msv-2 shifted at all. Sometimes they may move slightly, causing the lever to become partially activated, this will also cause the leak you described.

Ditto. That's what it sounds like to me. Make sure your lever isn't stuck and that it can come out completely.

rory
03-14-2008, 07:53 AM
ok that was the problem a few drops of oil and is working fine thanks for the help next question will a x valve fit my micro frame have the micromag rt in it now

Mongoose
03-14-2008, 06:19 PM
ok that was the problem a few drops of oil and is working fine thanks for the help next question will a x valve fit my micro frame have the micromag rt in it now

Yes the x-valve will fit