PDA

View Full Version : CenterFeed For the Xmag

ICOM
03-11-2008, 07:58 AM
Does anyone know who can mod the Standard CenterFeed Breech to be a Low Rise one. I have the old centefeed that comes with the euro xmags for my xmag. I heard someone on here can do it.

Andrewliu6294
03-11-2008, 08:02 AM
Talk to A-Tach-One, I think he's the one that does it.

BigEvil
03-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Does anyone know who can mod the Standard CenterFeed Breech to be a Low Rise one. I have the old centefeed that comes with the euro xmags for my xmag. I heard someone on here can do it.

You heard correct. Contact either A-tach-one of RRFireblade. Both do them.

A-tach did the feed neck on my SFL. (Once again, I take this shameless opportunity to post pics)

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/2/582019299.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic/7754637)

ICOM
03-11-2008, 08:10 AM
thanks, blade will be doing my devilmag tuning so i will just send him my centerfeed also. Now i just need a new xmag board :( cause it might be fried and i dunno if the xmod will work for it.

Andrewliu6294
03-11-2008, 08:16 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but an emag board with xmod should support ACE. If you need an ACE board as well, Papa Smurf AND KC should be producing and selling them sometime soon, if not right now.

EDIT: Sorry about that KC, I haven't beene frequenting these forums as much recently, and am not fully aware of what has happened thus far. :(

ICOM
03-11-2008, 11:25 AM
I have a Euro Xmag. And the Ace was a different design then the US verisons. There is no ace board. Its programmed in the xmag board itself.

KC
03-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but an emag board with xmod should support ACE. If you need an ACE board as well, Papa Smurf should be producing and selling them sometime soon, if not right now.

No credit, no credit at all. :cry:

Papa can do the feedneck mod also. :cheers:

Andrewliu6294
03-11-2008, 01:57 PM
No credit, no credit at all. :cry:

Papa can do the feedneck mod also. :cheers:
Edited to include credit for you. :)

KC
03-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Edited to include credit for you. :)

:rofl:

Thanks. ;)

UThomas
03-12-2008, 02:08 PM
I have a Euro Xmag. And the Ace was a different design then the US verisons. There is no ace board. Its programmed in the xmag board itself.

Its the exact same design - it just uses a wire harness instead of a pcb. The main board and logic are the same. The only thing you'd likely have to do is a little milling on the x-mag body and frame to accommodate the board.