PDA

View Full Version : RT Upgrade Exchange Package

T.C.z.
03-11-2008, 09:41 AM
I'm an old paintballer who is just now getting back into the game and quickly realizing my old marker just can't cut it any more. I have an RT that is pretty much stock, and I want to end up with something like an RT ULE Custom.

I used the search feature, but I wasn't able to find this info, plus I'm really looking for opinions as well...

First, if I do the RT Upgrade Exchange Package (http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=367&categoryID=9), what will the differences between my marker and a true RT ULE Custom be? Does the Upgrade/Exchange come with a new rail or just a rail/frame bushing?

Second, will a stock Z-grip fit onto the Upgrade/Exchange package? ... and will it fit on the RT ULE Custom?

Lastly, if you had an RT that was worth about $150 and you wanted to upgrade, would you sell the RT and buy a RT ULE Custom, or would you just do the Upgrade/Exchange program?

Thanks for the help!!!

Gunhed
03-11-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm in the same situation as you are...AGD does not offer the exchange program anymore for the Rt..I checked....I'm just upgrading