PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Pump & Pistol Day Info - April 20th at Velocity

Demonio
03-13-2008, 03:23 AM
Pump Day at Velocity Paintball Park in San Diego

Sunday April 20th

(semi-pistols also being accepted in our group - see below for semi-pistol Rules)

Cost to play
If your on "the list": $15 (must get on "the list" by Wednesday April 16th)
Day of Play: $20 (regular walk-on price)
Air: 12g’s 50cents each / FREE AIR TO ALL PUMP PLAYERS
B.Y.O.P. is allowed and field paint is fairly priced. $40 for a case of WPN weapons grade (they have other options as well)

To get on "the list":
Please PM myself or call Denise at (619)871-8504 or E-mail: manager@velocitypaintballpark.com
Mention wanting to get on the Pump Day List and give your name (first and last) and phone number (in case of emergency) feel free to say Demonio sent you

For Discounted entry you need to call, e-mail, or PM your info by Wednesday April 16th

Field opens around 8am (I think that's when they open the gates)

I think play actually starts around 9:30-10ish. We usually get there around 9 give or take a few minutes.

Most of us pump players try to park somewhere around where the Food Cart is located by the front office near the chrono range. Makes it easier to gather everyone up and head out to the next field. Depending on all participants, We usually play till they are breaking down the airball fields which is around 3:30-4:00ish.

This is just a once a month thing to get people excited about pump play, you will play with other pumpers in our own private group. There are no particular rules other than playing with some kind of pump marker.

For Discounted entry you need to call, e-mail, or PM your info by Wednesday April 16th

[CENTER]
SEMI-AUTO PISTOL RULES (any semi marker following these rules)
- May NOT be fed with more than 10 rounds
- spring feed ok
- 12grams only
- Some magazine fed pistols may not be allowed at the field - management will make that call (tag8 may not be allowed and other more realistic looking pistols)

Demonio
04-16-2008, 01:39 PM
4-20 is Finally coming around this Sunday :headbang:

darqueMeye
04-17-2008, 07:25 PM
dont know if you have me on the list... if you do, i'm not going to be able to make it.

Demonio
04-17-2008, 07:35 PM
I got you down as possible. I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to make this one.

At last count the list was 30+ not including the possible peeps. If that may make a differance of changing your mind (or your wifes ;) )