PDA

View Full Version : yesss another chord

t0nnn
03-13-2008, 06:07 PM
There's been a lot of chord pics lately, and I just got one 2 weeks ago off here and love it. Everything's pretty much finished minus a gloss black with a gloss orange splash anno. Also gonna get a black rubber grip to replace the clear bike grip I have ..anyone wanna trade? :D

Cyberave's pneumag kit installed last year by the man himself
Cyberave's custom milled and ULE'd RT rail
Recently added Cyberave's magnet mod

gonna be shooting some paint threw it this weekend, but the thing rips, the magnet mod is great

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/P3130013.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/P3130015.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/P3130009.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/P3130012.jpg

Dark Side
03-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Nice. Get that thing some matching ano! :cheers:

KKPASA
03-13-2008, 06:31 PM
WOW. That looks great. Have fun tomorrow.

t0nnn
03-13-2008, 07:22 PM
thanks ...I just fixed my post I actually meant saturday ..I was thinking today was friday...crazy :tard:

BigEvil
03-13-2008, 07:49 PM
I was thinking today was friday...crazy :tard:

Thats hysterical.. I thought today was Friday also.

olinar
03-13-2008, 07:53 PM
That thing is a Beauty!!

The rail doesnt sit as uniform to the body as I would like but A nice anno would probably mesh it together nicely.

Have fun Saturday, Im trying to convince a couple friends to go and shoot some faces!!

koleah
03-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Where the heck did you get a clear bike grip? :wow:

Ruler_Mark
03-13-2008, 07:57 PM
every single one of these makes me want to build another 1200$ emag. arg

imagine

chord emag length
wave rail emag length
emag lowers with hump(to match curves but otherwise ule)
CNC batt pack
tunablade
milled for eye board with one installed
then a nice acidwash anno with corresponding colored screen.

t0nnn
03-13-2008, 08:03 PM
That thing is a Beauty!!

The rail doesnt sit as uniform to the body as I would like but A nice anno would probably mesh it together nicely.

Have fun Saturday, Im trying to convince a couple friends to go and shoot some faces!!

I know it grows on me every day tho, I love the rail...I'm sure like you said the anno would help it flow better...I'm also thinking about filling the holes in on the rail

every single one of these makes me want to build another 1200$ emag. arg

imagine

chord emag length
wave rail emag length
emag lowers with hump(to match curves but otherwise ule)
CNC batt pack
tunablade
milled for eye board with one installed
then a nice acidwash anno with corresponding colored screen.

I know I know... :( I finally got all the parts I need for my dream gun ....and I gotta say it feels great lol....All it's missing is the anno ...and I'm 99% sure i'm going ep and throwing a UTB in it with orange eyes to match the anno

Ruler_Mark
03-13-2008, 08:08 PM
that sounds awesome. :headbang: cant wait to see what she looks like. as a suggestion mabey you should make a EP//Mech hybrid use the safety to swtich between, grind a lil off the top of the trigger so it has some movemnt when in'safe'mode. use a hes, put magnetic return and magnet on the trigger itself. to be ep use a emag sear and get a ram inplace of the plunger and the solenoid

t0nnn
03-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Where the heck did you get a clear bike grip? :wow:

I got that gas-thru from orderpaintball last week when they had this crazy sale.....I got it for .99 cents as well as many other things for .99 cents

Mark, thats an option however I think i'm going to stick with p8ntball4me's kit ...he's got that thing down. I may go with an HES trigger over the microswitch tho, p8nt was telling me some different options with both so i'll see about that...thanks for the suggestion tho :shooting:

Ruler_Mark
03-13-2008, 08:27 PM
I got that gas-thru from orderpaintball last week when they had this crazy sale.....I got it for .99 cents as well as many other things for .99 cents

Mark, thats an option however I think i'm going to stick with p8ntball4me's kit ...he's got that thing down. I may go with an HES trigger over the microswitch tho, p8nt was telling me some different options with both so i'll see about that...thanks for the suggestion tho :shooting:

I know this plan because i was tempted to go that way many times