PDA

View Full Version : Non-standard bodies

lostprophet
03-14-2008, 09:55 AM
hey all.
Does anyone have a list of the non AGD bodies?
and what the going prices are?

AirAssault
03-14-2008, 04:06 PM
First off, dude, if you are in Germany and you aren't having a great time...... well let's just say you wouldn't know a great time if it was giving you a lap dance. Get off your rump and get busy having a great time!! Where are you stationed?

Ok, now that I said that....
DW Dallara, Karta, Chord all run around $500+ with rail maybe a bit more/less
XT Ripper $200 give or take
XT Phoenix $350 with matching rail?
IT body $200/$250? Help out with price guys
RPG's bodies $100+

Im sure there are more but the escape me... Im still jacked that you are in Germany and not having fun :cry:

olinar
03-14-2008, 04:08 PM
there is also the Chord body that rogue just recently did a run of. I believe they run $375 plus shipping for just the body.

EDIT::+1 on the germany part, If nothing else its gotta be fun spotting all the places that would be perfect for some paintball!

cyrus-the-virus
03-14-2008, 05:18 PM
Deadly wind Karta: $550 /w rail(+/-)
Deadly Win Dalera: $550/w rail (+/-)
Deadly wind cord body: $375 (new)
IT body's: $200-300
XT phenix body: $365
RGP Exile body:$170(new)
RGP pariah body: $160(new)

That's all I know of.

questionful
03-14-2008, 05:29 PM
PTP's micromag
SFL??
I dont know. . .

lostprophet
03-15-2008, 07:33 AM
Yeah I'm Station in Baumholder. My wife and I have been here for about 4 years. and its not Germany that suck its being in the Army in Germany. I have all this cool stuff to do and they never let us off to do it. :mad:

But thanks for the info guys I'm trying to build a supermag when I'm down in the sandbox, and I wanted to make an informed decision on what it will look like. :headbang:

AirAssault
03-15-2008, 09:01 AM
Yeah I'm Station in Baumholder. My wife and I have been here for about 4 years. and its not Germany that suck its being in the Army in Germany. I have all this cool stuff to do and they never let us off to do it. :mad:

But thanks for the info guys I'm trying to build a supermag when I'm down in the sandbox, and I wanted to make an informed decision on what it will look like. :headbang:

Lol, I see. I was in Wiesbaden for 3 years, freakin easy street and I loved it. Wish I was kickin it there now. As far as your super mag, I say go Chord or Dallara, you can't go wrong. Shoot ya later. :shooting:

zondo
03-15-2008, 03:14 PM

No opportunity for leave?

lostprophet
03-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Not much time for leave between deployments and field time.

On the Mag, I was thinking airwalk 2+phoenix, or Pnue'd Chimera+alpha rail+chord 2
but I was wondering if there were any bodies that I hadnt seen yet.