PDA

View Full Version : automag screw slots

Rebel_trooper
03-14-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm interested in getting an automag and mounting the Spec Ops Longbow shroud and stock to it, the problem is I don't see any screw slots on the automag's body in order to do so. The shroud mounts on the body the same way the rails on the RT ULE Custom are mounted. I've looked at new automags for sale and notice that none of them have those screw slots, does anyone know if there is there some place I could buy them? (Hope I explained well enough lol)

Thanks

Sumthinwicked
03-14-2008, 08:53 PM
it mounts to tthe old rt rail in the screws mid rail FYI not the body/.///

Rebel_trooper
03-15-2008, 12:21 AM
The old RT rail? Sorry, I'm kinda lost on what you said. So is it a separate part that sits between the body and the grip?

KC
03-15-2008, 12:42 AM
The old RT rail? Sorry, I'm kinda lost on what you said. So is it a separate part that sits between the body and the grip?

Yes all automags (micro, Xmag and sfl excluded) have a body, valve, rail, sear and grip frame. The Emags and RTs sight rail mounting holes are what the longbow shroud mounts to. :)

-Kristian

Rebel_trooper
03-15-2008, 04:22 PM
Yes all automags (micro, Xmag and sfl excluded) have a body, valve, rail, sear and grip frame. The Emags and RTs sight rail mounting holes are what the longbow shroud mounts to. :)

-Kristian

So can I put the sight rail mount on any automag and is it something that can be purchased separately, if so where can I purchase it?

Sumthinwicked
03-16-2008, 03:16 PM
kcs partailly right micros have a built in rail to the body so they just have body frame