PDA

View Full Version : Questions about a MM purchase and vaulve.

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
03-15-2008, 09:04 AM
I just purchaseda used Minimag that hasnt been used in about 5 years. I was wondering since its been sitting so long whast the best thing to do with it before i air it up. (besides oil down the asa)

Also the gun came with a LVL 7 upgrade already installed and a powertube spacer kit, which has four colored spacers in it. Do i need to instal these for any reason that will improve the guns performance?

And one more question it has a matching vaulve with 4 stars what do these stars mean? if anything. And it has installed a chrome ANS phase II vaulve as well. Is this much better thne the orignal? And if so how, thanks again for your help and time.

Its much appricated!!

Joshua PREDATOR Pullen
SAMURAI SCEANRIO PAINTBALL TEAM

riceboi
03-15-2008, 09:44 AM
-stick it in a water tank clean it up.
-as i recall the star mean u can send it into AGD for tuneup, ever time u do that they take off a star. Never have to use my, have my gun for 15 year now and it still going.

michbich
03-15-2008, 09:46 AM
I just purchaseda used Minimag that hasnt been used in about 5 years. I was wondering since its been sitting so long whast the best thing to do with it before i air it up. (besides oil down the asa)

Also the gun came with a LVL 7 upgrade already installed and a powertube spacer kit, which has four colored spacers in it. Do i need to instal these for any reason that will improve the guns performance?

And one more question it has a matching vaulve with 4 stars what do these stars mean? if anything. And it has installed a chrome ANS phase II vaulve as well. Is this much better thne the orignal? And if so how, thanks again for your help and time.

Its much appricated!!

Joshua PREDATOR Pullen
SAMURAI SCEANRIO PAINTBALL TEAM

1) Just put a few drops of oil down the asa and air it up.
2) There is probably a spacer in the powertube already. If you want to make sure before airing it up, unscrew the brass powertube tip with a coin and see if there is a spacer in the tube.
3) The 4 stars equal 4 free tune-up by AGD. About the ANS phase II valve...meh, any upgrade that is non-AGD is concidered equal or of less quality.

ANS phase II valve: http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/1500/

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
03-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Thansk fellas for the helpful info, much needed!