PDA

View Full Version : Classic Goodness

mpsd
03-15-2008, 01:57 PM
I finally got my RT Classic up and running with the Q-Loader. It doesn't have any mods in the valve (need to buy and install a Level 10) but tested it today and it rips! :shooting:

Now, I'm learning how to sweetspot it to maintain full auto (did it in bursts) but it's kinda easy to do so with the Max Flo sending 1100 psi into it. :dance:

Enjoy the Classic Goodness:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x299/mpsd18/DSC02026.jpg

I just gave the maid's bathroom (every apartment in Brazil has one) a new paintjob in pink :rofl: Now I have to calm down my wife as she's really mad at me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

olinar
03-15-2008, 01:59 PM
That thing is a beauty. Ive owned several myself and after getting rid of them I always feel that emptiness inside.

Hopefully I can fill the void with the new mag Im building!

trevorjk
03-15-2008, 02:34 PM
I just gave the maid's bathroom (every apartment in Brazil has one) a new paintjob in pink :rofl: Now I have to calm down my wife as she's really mad at me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haha the more and more i read all of these paintball forums the less i want to get married :p

InfinitR
03-15-2008, 03:08 PM
Just refreshed my mag with a Q-Loader too. Once I got it setup I loved it. Also added the level 10 with it....it was my first day without a single chop ever.