PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a set-up?

limitdliability
01-18-2002, 12:26 AM
hey,
i am new to the automag world but i am very happy to join it soon. i want an automag but need help with a setup. i want to mainly run nitro(pmi pure energy 68ci 4500psi) but there are certain occasions when i will need to run co2 due to lack of nitro refill stations. so i need help to know what parts to get and everything. i have a vertical male palmer stab and was wondering if it would work fine to run this with an anti-siphon? also any suggestions as to other upgrades would be ok too. thanx for all of your help.

otherwise i was thinking of getting a powerfeed mag, intelliframe, richochet(i will use a 12v revy for a while), pmi pure energy, kapp dzII, and a kapp gas thru grip for nitro setup, as well as a complete freak kit. tell me waht u think, i am opened to any criticisms and help because i am new to automags(but not new to pball mind u...)

TheTramp
01-18-2002, 01:54 PM
The Palmer Stab. should work well in keeping liquid out of your valve. The a/s in your CO2 will also be a big help.

If you move up to a Retro valve you should probably switch to a gas-thru. Other than that, it sounds like you know what you need/want. Let us know how it works out.