PDA

View Full Version : SInce there are superman Angels and Cockers why not...

Bonx0007
01-18-2002, 01:12 AM
make a special edition Batman Emag or Sfl MAg or Rt Pro mag. I am sure there are some leagal issues here but if we want to get the coorporate world involved we need to try to buy some royalties or rights or whatever it takes to make Batman mags. Making special editions would excite the masses I think. What do you guys think. By the way Batman is cool.

MajorDamage
01-18-2002, 02:04 AM
No, because then Angel owners and Cocker owners would be all like "You just have a BatmanMag, I have a Superman*Angel or Cocker*, Batman has no powers whatsoever, Superman has a bunch!" so it would screw it up. How about a TheWatcherEmag(That guy who controls the Marvel Universe or somin...lol) or The SpaceGhostEmag, The TickEmag, or maybe the MajorDamageEmag(the greatest super hero of ALL!:D:D)

ENDO!

clockworkmiller
01-18-2002, 02:57 AM
Lol, how about the Mothman Emag. Then you can say "well at least mine exists" he he he. Guess what movie I just saw?

Anyways, I superhero mag would be a good idea except it would look like AGD is just copying WGP and WDP...because they would be. Thats bad publicity.

If they came up with a completely orginal idea on how to market limited edition markers, like a first run line of Extreems to match the elements (Extreem Fire, Extreem Water...etc) then they would sell out fast as all hell.

HyperSnyper
01-18-2002, 03:38 AM
How did the Superman series guns ever start?

Did an airsmith just start putting parts together with a hangover, then later said "*DOH* they dont match, what are we gonna do with this factory full of mismatched parts? hmmmm just make a new marketing trend and hype it up."

hmmmmm...

a possibilty?

-Hyper

DjGruv
01-18-2002, 04:05 AM
OMG.:rolleyes:

TheBigRaguPB4L
01-18-2002, 04:09 AM
hey, in the comic, batman bested superman. so screw all those super powers, batman rules.

I LOVE MAGS !
01-18-2002, 05:50 AM
a cooler one would b a spyder man mag that would have a sweet paint job like all red wit the web design on it coverin it !

clockworkmiller
01-18-2002, 06:27 AM
A spider man SPyder would be great, especially if it coincided with the movie.

pito189
01-18-2002, 07:15 AM
There is already element angels.

Load SM5
01-18-2002, 10:58 AM
Because Superman guns are stupid looking.

media
01-18-2002, 11:32 AM
How did batman best superman? I don't understand, he cheated right? And why was he fighting him in the first place? Must have been over a woman.....

Griffin
01-18-2002, 11:47 AM
You guys aren't cool. Batman and Superman couldn't even touch the X-Men. Picture a sweet yellow Wolverine gun or a Nightcrawler one. SiN already does Spawn ones with Spawn on the back, it blew me away. I know SiN doesn't really make guns, but it's cool anyway. I saw AGD makes an Emag made out of kryptonite so that we can use that again the Supermans!

-Griffin

deded
01-18-2002, 12:48 PM
yeah!

A kryptonite xtreme emag...

Nitroduck
01-18-2002, 02:27 PM
Why have 1 superhero when you can have 15?

How about a superfriends Emag? :p

Heh....

Or a fantastic 4 Emag?

Or best yet....A living super hero......

A TOM KAYE ANOED EMAG

PIC OF TOM ON THE GUN HOLDING A EMAG WITH WITH A PICTURE OF HIM HOLDING THE GUN (kinda like looking into a portrait, with a room and a portrait in it, and keeps going on forever)

covadsucks
01-18-2002, 04:01 PM
Spawn Mag?!?!?! That's tiiiiiiiiiiight as I am huge Spawn Fan. SiN makes 'em...Someone please tell me where I might be able to contact SiN and peruse his work.

Hasty8
01-18-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by media
How did batman best superman? I don't understand, he cheated right? And why was he fighting him in the first place? Must have been over a woman.....

The one time I remember Batman beating Superman was during the Dark Knight Chronicles (spelling check) but in the end Supes dusted Bman.

The one thing I like about Bman is that he was a superhero, in line with Superman and all the others but he really was the only one that had no "super" powers other then a tremendous intelligence and excellent gadgets.

TylerDurden
01-18-2002, 05:25 PM
A green lanter E-mag, or a spider man E-mag with like a red background and webbing all over it...?.:rolleyes:

SoupRman
01-18-2002, 06:48 PM
There's already a superman mag. MINE! heh but anyways yeah it might catch up with the hype. but since the SFL's that are out and extreme's that are coming out you might never know..