PDA

View Full Version : Sad day...traded my E-mag away....

Maghog
01-18-2002, 04:21 AM
For a double barreled nasty Typhoon! I almost cried when I hit the send button on the e-mail.
Yes Tom, it's the one that we traded for the TLC mag you have, and though I love it better than any other gun I've ever owned, I have to say there was one major flaw for me. Having that feed tube sticking on the side and across the top of body gave me little to work with, leaving me constantly groping for the correct way to hold and sight the gun.
Luckily, I have a brand new Micro E-mag waiting for me stateside, and I will hold onto that until my extreem is ready.
I'm wondering if I could order a raw E-mag grip frame? No anodizing, no electronics, just ready to carve. I have a battery housing already, and I'm trying to work out the details of having manike prepare a special extreem body (for excessive carving) Once all the components are ready, I'll send it off to get anodized then send it to you for assembly.
I'm really sorry about getting rid of the E-mag,I feel like I'm betraying you guys. It's the first of my mags that I've ever traded or sold. I am intrigued by the nasty, and since I have so many other guns, I thought it would fit well with my collection.
Oh well, I hope you guys will still talk to me once in a while.:(

Load SM5
01-18-2002, 07:11 AM
Yea, I saw this going dowm on PBNation. Nasty's do look cool and they are quite the head turner on the field. But you'll soon see the error of your ways after hauling around 2 revy's full of paint. ;)

Enjoy your new toy, assured in the fact we'll get over it.

Muzikman
01-18-2002, 10:14 AM
Honestly, you will not be unhappy with that trade once you get that Typhoon in your hands. I would love to have a Nasty Phoon...

AGD
01-18-2002, 10:56 AM
Maghog,

Your unannoed parts are in the mail to you. Not extreme just regular mag. Not a problem with me.

AGD

Maghog
01-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Thank you Tom, you won't regret this...
I'd tell you why, but I rather have you wait and see.
The paintball world has no idea how customized a marker can be!!!
Thanks to the rest of you for not making me feel like too much of a traitor.

Muzikman
01-18-2002, 02:04 PM
you know what...you are a traitor...that is unless you take my Micromag and polish and carve it up:) <JK>

Temo Vryce
01-18-2002, 02:26 PM
You were man enough to come here and post about what you did and that you still have an E-mag so as far as I'm concerned you're still ok. You're not a traitor. It's not like your selling AGD secrets to WDP, Kingman or anyone else for that matter. Or are you.... :)

RSUAVE911
01-18-2002, 02:31 PM
Thats a pretty cool trade but I HOPE YOU GOT SOME money or extras with it. YOU still have an emag so its all good.:D

FooTemps
01-18-2002, 06:07 PM
Are you going to do anything with the nasty 'phoon? I'd like to see you trick it out and make it something really nice.

GusDaDog
01-18-2002, 10:23 PM
hey now, give the guy a break....he traded it to me, a previous owner of a classic mag and 2 RT's...one of which I need to sell desperately to buy a warp and Freak... His E-Mag will get a good home

FooTemps
01-19-2002, 12:00 AM
We aren't giving him smack. We're just havin a good time and playin around.

Maghog
01-19-2002, 02:33 AM
Well, as far as I know the entire body is made of steel, so carving won't be possible, but I've always wanted to play around with gold electro forming, so this might be a good chance. I'll definitely keep you guys posted.
Thanks Gus, for being a very pleasant person to trade with. To the rest of you, thanks for not bashing me TOO hard, it's been a tough decision, but there are always more e-mags out there to be had!