PDA

View Full Version : Tagsportz??

PRPB
03-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Ok it has been about a year since I've done anything paintball related. I have no idea whats going on with what. Now I completely forgot about the E-Mag board from Tag Sportz. I've been on the preorder for years. I went to there site and its back to the old angel guy site. I email them and I still have heard nothing from them.

Does anyone know whats going on with this project or the company in general. Have the scraped the project or is it still going? This is crazy for them to leave all those in the preorder in the dark like this.

Anyway anyone who has info on this let me know.

Thanks

BigEvil
03-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Ok it has been about a year since I've done anything paintball related. I have no idea whats going on with what. Now I completely forgot about the E-Mag board from Tag Sportz. I've been on the preorder for years. I went to there site and its back to the old angel guy site. I email them and I still have heard nothing from them.

Does anyone know whats going on with this project or the company in general. Have the scraped the project or is it still going? This is crazy for them to leave all those in the preorder in the dark like this.

Thanks

Did you ever get a refund? If not, try to find their phone number and call them. Im not sure they are even around anymore. Last I heard (or was told) everyone who pre-ordered had requested a refund.

punkncat
03-18-2008, 02:22 PM

Thanks

If you do a little hunting around you can find some contact info on them. As I understand it they are running some sort of a sound studio up in North Ga. Good luck getting anything from them by way of product or refund. You will not be alone.

PRPB
03-18-2008, 02:23 PM
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! GEEEZ Yeah I never got a refund..... Thanks

PRPB
03-18-2008, 02:24 PM
Does anyone know the name of the owner???

punkncat
03-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Bob Sandifer

Don't say it three times in a row

PRPB
03-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Thanks

Do you happen to know if the address for the studio is the same that had for Tag Sportz?

punkncat
03-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Thanks

Do you happen to know if the address for the studio is the same that had for Tag Sportz?

I don't think so.

I want to say there is a post about this over on PBL, can't remember for sure.

Lohman446
03-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Ask Rudz :)

I still think that may have been the most amusing recent "situation" on the boards.

warbeak2099
03-18-2008, 03:29 PM
http://www.tagsportz.com/

Click on contact.

PRPB
03-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks Ill have to search for that...

I'm in contact with someone on PBN right now but Ill try RUDZ to when I can thanks.......

I have that info. I have not gotten a response from the emails and I'm going to try the address to see if i get anything from that.

BenoitOWN
03-18-2008, 04:53 PM
They have changed location. I was not in for the mag board but I was on the pre-order for 2 cheetah board for Halo B and never seen the product or cash back(they had probs with the board manufacturer, talked for a while on good news for another manufacturer but they changed the site)! 170-180$ down the hole.

rifleman wi
03-18-2008, 07:44 PM
awesome :spit_take HI-Freaking-Larious

Bob Sandifer

Don't say it three times in a row

Steelrat
03-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Oh good grief, he ripped off people too? What the hell is going on with paintball retailers and developers?

Lohman446
03-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Thanks Ill have to search for that...

I'm in contact with someone on PBN right now but Ill try RUDZ to when I can thanks.......

I have that info. I have not gotten a response from the emails and I'm going to try the address to see if i get anything from that.

I suggest certified (signature required) mail. And save yourself a copy as well.

Rudz
03-18-2008, 11:06 PM
You know lohman, I'm gonna take that as a compliment

Lohman446
03-19-2008, 05:43 AM
You know lohman, I'm gonna take that as a compliment

I didn't mean it negatively.

/still say you should have held out until the first salvo of legal paperwork though

PRPB
03-19-2008, 08:00 AM
Ok I was able to get a hold of someone on PBN. They then forwarded the message to Bob. From there I was given a e-mail address to contact his wife Deana.

First TAG is not closing it is just a rumor. Just to clear that up.

And now everything is being worked out.

thomas
03-19-2008, 08:17 AM
Ok I was able to get a hold of someone on PBN. They then forwarded the message to Bob. From there I was given a e-mail address to contact his wife Deana.

First TAG is not closing it is just a rumor. Just to clear that up.

And now everything is being worked out.

Care to share that email addy? PM me if you need.

PRPB
03-19-2008, 08:27 AM
Being that it is her personal e-mail address I'm not sure if i can but I can find out.

athomas
03-19-2008, 10:15 AM
I'm in the same boat. I have sent many emails about a refund, but haven't heard anything back in many months. I keep forgetting to call them when I get home after work. Hopefully I can find the number. I could definately use an updated email address as well.

BigEvil
03-19-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm in the same boat. I have sent many emails about a refund, but haven't heard anything back in many months. I keep forgetting to call them when I get home after work. Hopefully I can find the number. I could definately use an updated email address as well.

There was some up to date info floating around PBN. Also someone posted the Sandifer's new MYSPACE page for their recoding studio which had Dean's number listed. When I am able to search on PBN again (Meaning when there arent too many members online) I will find the info and link it here.

Big'n slo
03-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Hmm...
You mean there might still be a chance to get my monies back?!

That little refund could fund my TBII trip...

Keep us informed

BigEvil
03-20-2008, 06:30 AM
There was some up to date info floating around PBN. Also someone posted the Sandifer's new MYSPACE page for their recoding studio which had Dean's number listed. When I am able to search on PBN again (Meaning when there arent too many members online) I will find the info and link it here.

WHOIS info

Registrant:
International Marketing

100 West Walnut Ave.
suite 48
Dalton, Georgia 30720
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PREDATORELECTRONICS.COM
Created on: 25-Aug-06
Expires on: 26-Aug-08
Last Updated on: 25-Aug-06

Administrative Contact:
Sandifer, Robert bob.sandifer@mac.com
International Marketing
100 West Walnut Ave.
suite 48
Dalton, Georgia 30720
United States
(706) 876-0085

Technical Contact:
Sandifer, Robert bob.sandifer@mac.com
International Marketing
100 West Walnut Ave.
suite 48
Dalton, Georgia 30720
United States
(706) 876-0085

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.IMISOLUTIONS.NET
NS2.IMISOLUTIONS.NET

Also, apparently this is there new endeavor. There is contact info on there somewhere
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...id=280 959086

Lightfoot
04-23-2008, 01:38 AM
So who still has not gotten a refund just wondering how many people out there are in the same boat i am in. Any new info on this subject? Anyone???????

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

BigEvil
04-23-2008, 04:33 AM
So who still has not gotten a refund just wondering how many people out there are in the same boat i am in. Any new info on this subject? Anyone???????

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Havent heard anything about them. If you poke around you can find more contact info, especially on Myspace. Call them and see what they have to say.