PDA

View Full Version : San Luis Obispo Pnuemag search

xero28
03-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Hey guys. I live in San Luis Obispo, CA. I'm getting back into paintball after about 6 years, and after changing a couple of o-rings in my 13 year old mag, it still works like a champ. Anyway, I just ordered an intelliframe and eventually want to pnuemag my gun, but I was wondering if anyone in the SLO or central coast area has one that I could shoot/look at before I get deep into it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Smoothice
03-18-2008, 07:49 PM
come to this event and you will be able to shoot some of the sweetest pnuemags made

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=227457

Army
03-19-2008, 02:32 AM
xero28, if you want to wait until I get home, we can work on this together. I want to Pneu 2 of my 'Mags, and the So-Cal crew knows how, so.....road trip!

My daughter and her boyfriend are also players, so we could make it a big road trip :)

(PS, I live on Prefumo Cyn)

Old School 626
03-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Also... Loguzzzzzzz has the EP and the Pneu pretty wired and I believe he's in Stockton.

But I would also say come to the event that Smooth linked and you can see lots of pneu's and talk to the people that did them. (or get swallowed up around Loguzzzzzz truck having marker envy!)