PDA

View Full Version : Fox Paintball MEET & GREET this July??

PYROMAN315
03-19-2008, 12:37 PM
OK, im going to try this once again.
Last year, I offered to hold an AO Meet & Greet at the Fox Paintball field in Millington, Il. We had a HUGE response on this forum, yet, less than 10 players actually signed up, so we cancelled the event.
Last year I was planning a Fri, Sat, Sun Meet & Greet Private Party weekend for all AO'ers friends and families. Unfortunitely, the event fell apart and I can no longer hold spots for games that wont commit to playing.

This year, Fox Paintball will be hosting a two day "Paintball Yard Sale" at the field. This is a great way for players to bring down their old gear to sell, swap, and trade. Fox PB has never offered this in the past and lke we all know, selling gear at most paintball fields is not allowed.
I think it would be cool to see a bunch of AO'ers out there in a designated area with some tents showing off the AGD gear they have. The event is scheduled for Sat July 12th, and Sun July 13th. There is no fee for setting up a tent, booth, table, or tailgate sales. The Yard Sale will be in a designated area, and no dealers will be allowed. Tables will be available to rent if needed, for a small fee (First come, first serve of course).

Why Fox?? Fox Paintball is one of the original fields that worked hand in hand with Tom Kaye and Airgun Designs when both businesses first opened years ago. Fox still has a great relationship with Tom and Zupe, and Fox still uses over 250 Auromags for rental guns.
Remember, these rentals go out every week, and most of them are the original markers that were purchased 15+ years ago. A little winter maintenance and daily cleaning, and these are by far the most relaible rental guns out there.

For more info, contact me directly at
PYROMAN315@CS.COM
or call me at (630)803-7658.

The info is also posted at the field and on the website at
WWW.FOXPAINTBALL.COM

PYROMAN
Field manager
Fox Paintball

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-30-2008, 11:13 PM
i'm interested, unfortunately i no longer own an automag :cry: