PDA

View Full Version : Identifying a body

flying Dutchman
03-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Hi folks, I've got an Automag classic body without powerfeed. It has a little different cut out in the bottom where the sear would come up through. Instead of the narrow slot it has an opening that is 1/2 an inch wide and 1 1/4 inches long. It has a slot on the left of the opening (as viewed from the rear) , it's about 3/4 inch long and tapers in depth down to almost nothing. Is this a pump body????

I have a pump frame rail and the slot in the rail lines up with the stot in the body when you put them together. I just have to be sure, I'm going to sell the pair but I just want to make sure I discribe them correctly. Thanks.

mr doo doo
03-19-2008, 11:11 PM
yep ;). and im sure it doesnt have a powerfeed because someone was about to do a Phantom feed mod.

wetwrks
03-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Sounds like it. A photo would allow us to confirm it.

Looper
03-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi folks, I've got an Automag classic body without powerfeed. It has a little different cut out in the bottom where the sear would come up through. Instead of the narrow slot it has an opening that is 1/2 an inch wide and 1 1/4 inches long. It has a slot on the left of the opening (as viewed from the rear) , it's about 3/4 inch long and tapers in depth down to almost nothing. Is this a pump body????

Smells like it... does it look like the black one on the right?
http://www.airsoldier.com/~haveblue/tech/automag/IMGP1252.JPG

flying Dutchman
03-19-2008, 11:42 PM
I hope this photo makes it???

It does look like the black one looper. Thanks for helping guys.

AirAssault
03-20-2008, 01:19 AM
it's a pump milled body.