PDA

View Full Version : Anarchy of the Mag Type

Dawg047
03-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Hey guys, thought I should post a thread of my 2 latest mags. Enjoy.

http://www.freewebs.com/dawg047/markersforsale.htm

NOT FOR SALE

Fixed Barrel PTP Godness:
It started from the deep madness of the the Poteam factory. A mill with wicked teeth piloted by a mad miller machined its little body, fuzing the barrel and body into one. Never would it detach, never would it see the litght of cocker threads. It was thrown in silver, and emerged with green splash frozen to its body. Sold, for coin, it changed hands over and over. It has now found its resting place in a small Ohio village. Owned by a wierd guy, it was fixated with a custom spring feed and CCI 12 gram changer. It is mean, and thus deserves no other name than the "Pistola of Death" de Dawg047. I made the springfeed out of some PVC, a spring, a Impulse pull pin, and a Warp adapter. The color changes with the light and looks a little off in the first pic but actually matches %95 percent. The 12 gram changer is new from CCI and instead black or silver and I chose a green one just because it is green :rolleyes: This little thing is mint with all three stars. Balls are loaded from the front of the warp adapter and it shoots darts. I get about 20 shots off of a 12 gram.

My next gun is my PneUMF mag. It has:
UMF Frame
ULE Body
RTP Rail in the RAW
CCM No Rise
Bike Grip
Palmers Micro Rock
MSV-2
MPA-3
SP On/Off
RT Pro Valve
14" Hammerhead Battle Stixx
DYE Sticky 3's

That is not all my markers but my 2 mags that I love. :cheers:

going_home
03-20-2008, 06:08 PM
I like !

:wow:

KKPASA
03-20-2008, 11:16 PM
Those mags are great. How did you make that stock feed?

txaggie08
03-20-2008, 11:48 PM
:spit_take : :ninja:

awsoime

wetwrks
03-21-2008, 12:40 AM
Very nice!

Dawg047
03-21-2008, 03:23 AM
Those mags are great. How did you make that stock feed?

I used 3/4" PVC parts. I used a connector, pipe and end cap. I shaved all the writing off and shaved off the raised places to give it a slick look. I used a Dremel to cut a slot all the way down and then bumped it over to form a notch for the pull pin to sit in when cocked back. I did this on the top and bottom. I threaded the botom end of the pull pin with a nut so that the pull pin would stay straight when cocking it back. The pull pin goes through a nylon bushing much like a short bolt in a marker which contacts the paintballs, not the spring. I didn't want the spring cutting the paintballs. I then just sprayed it metallic silver, matched the green and watered it down and just flicked it and sponged it all over. Topped it off with some clear and it looks amazing. I used PVC because it is light weight. I am sure you could use anything you wanted. I just didn't want to pay $40 for a feed when I can make my own that matches :headbang:

splashkitsrock420
03-21-2008, 07:15 AM
where did the plastic feed elbow come from...thats mighty cool ...did ya make it?

Dawg047
03-21-2008, 08:52 AM
It is a Warpfeed adapter that comes with the warpfeeds. It is basically a plastic powerfeed that is removable. Way cooloer than a 90* elbow for the feed. You can get them from Tuna, $9 I believe.

FiXeL
03-22-2008, 09:39 AM
Nice work!! :hail: I also have one of those, maybe its about time i turn it into a pistol. :D

Dawg047
03-24-2008, 12:33 AM
No Fixel, it is time to sell it to me. :D