PDA

View Full Version : Emag on/off problem

UberGeek
03-22-2008, 04:59 AM
I'm a fairly new maggot buying a RT Pro with a lvl 10 ULT'd X valve a couple months ago and replaced the lowers with Emag lowers and a ULE body.
Now I knew I had to get a new on/off so that I could use the electronic mode and so I bought what the seller said is a Emag on/off without the quad o-rings which I bought from AGD's store.
So I took it out to use it and went to the firing range to test and I would take a shot and it would discharge two or three time and the same with the second shot and the third would make the valve discharge fully and won't stop until I de-gas it.
So I go and take off the lowers and try to take off the body and I find that the pin is still sticking up and have to force it down to remove the body.
Now I pull out the on/off and it seems the quad o-ring have moved.
So I have looked at the Xmag manual which I've heard isn't the different to the Emag and I notice that I might need a bigger o-ring to go around the quad to keep it in the same place.
Am I correct in thinking this and if I am does anyone know where to find those o-rings because I don't see them on AGD's store.
Any help is appreciated :hail:

03-22-2008, 10:22 AM
you do need 2 orings in the top of your on/off
not sure where to find just that 1 oring your missing, but
http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=458&categoryID=23
thats a full oring kit for your valve, and though its alot more parts than you need right now, its great to have them on hand when you do need them (although most of my parts kits seem to wind up on other peoples guns)

Smoothice
03-23-2008, 06:29 PM
bring it on the 12th and we will get it working :headbang:

Sadly I know nothing about emags.

I have owned one for 3 months and have not even seen it. It was sent directly to Tuna. I'm hoping to have it on the 12th :shooting:

UberGeek
04-05-2008, 07:35 PM
you do need 2 orings in the top of your on/off
not sure where to find just that 1 oring your missing, but
http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=458&categoryID=23
thats a full oring kit for your valve, and though its alot more parts than you need right now, its great to have them on hand when you do need them (although most of my parts kits seem to wind up on other peoples guns)

I bought the o-ring kit and got it today and put the missing o-ring around the quad and it now works great! :clap:
Thank you 211 :hail: :hail: :hail: