PDA

View Full Version : very upset

paintballrulzs
01-18-2002, 02:53 PM
Well i got my hyperframe today (thanks snake) well it came while i was at school. My dad took it out and pushed in the safety. It is stuck and is out too far. There is to much saeftry coming out the front and none out the back(actually the back it is inside the frame. Any way to fix without havin to send away

clockworkmiller
01-18-2002, 04:40 PM
Yeah, kinda easy. Open it up and fix it. Or take it to your local pro shop. They should be more than happy to fix it for you, although they may charge.

paintballrulzs
01-18-2002, 05:15 PM
I don't know how to fix it... that is the prob

clockworkmiller
01-18-2002, 05:21 PM
Well, when you open it up, if I understand your problem correctly, you just have to re-adjust the safety. If that doesnt work, blame it on your dad and have him buy you a new one. :D

paintballrulzs
01-18-2002, 05:26 PM
lol. The guy at centerflag said the ball could have moved. He said to send it back but i would rather have it now

Paintchucker
01-18-2002, 05:54 PM
I had that happen to mine, which I bought used also. All the other guns I have had the safety removed anyway, so I just pulled it on out. An unloaded gun is the only safe one anyway.

The problem is if you look in the top above the safety, you will see a small hole on the left side (battery end towards you/trigger end away from you)... In that hole lives a very tiny ball bearing, which has shifted. I ended up losing mine in the dust on the floor of my shop, so I just pulled it out.

Depending on your use of a trigger safety, you may or may not want to send it back in. But you might want to do it now, because after you put it on your gun, you are definitely not going to want to pull it off. :) Myself, I have a remote bottle, so when I am hit I put in a barrel plug, degas the gun, and turn the little knob on the powerfeed, so I really don't miss the trigger safety...

paintballrulzs
01-18-2002, 09:04 PM
thanks

paintballrulzs
01-19-2002, 05:41 PM
the problem is solved. Thank u guys

clockworkmiller
01-19-2002, 05:44 PM
you're welcome