PDA

View Full Version : Retro body?

skyguy
03-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Anybody seen this? Who made this?

http://i26.tinypic.com/29x6ovt.jpg

RRfireblade
03-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Nobody. It was an AGD proto design never built.

Geronimo7
03-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Nobody. It was an AGD proto design never built.

hmm, thats too bad. good looking body

Zone Drifter
03-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Yeah, not a bad body design. Reminds me of some spyders, haha. With the right rail, it looks to be win.

questionful
03-24-2008, 02:17 PM
Are there any other body designs AGD didn't put out?

mpsd
03-24-2008, 02:25 PM
Never seen it before. Donīt know why but, at first, it resembled an Angel to me. Probably because of the huge feedneck... But I liked it!

In fact, I think there should be new bodies options. I mean, I know that there are some new and aftermarket bodies around, like the XT customs and, if considered, the new run of Chords but I really think that it would be cool to have some different options on the market. Even owning a few different bodies (Karta, Dallara, IT, Tac One, Micromag, warp left ULE, RPG ULE and some other classics like the Classic RT and the short vert-feed twistlock mag), I would probably be interested on a newer project, with different looks like this one.

:cheers:

warbeak2099
03-24-2008, 03:31 PM
Looks like an Angel body. Slap a 90* RPG or Logic frame and a minireg on there and you've got a sleeper lol.

mpsd
03-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Looks like an Angel body. Slap a 90* RPG or Logic frame and a minireg on there and you've got a sleeper lol.

Exactly what I thought! :rofl:

chafnerjr
03-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Speaking about different body styles I've just got to throw in my two cents.

As I've been building my pneumag I've been a bit torn on the body options. The reason that I love mags, and am enjoying putting this one together is that they can be totally custom. Considering that I don't know of any other types of markers that are so easily customized like this (yes I've seen all the phantoms) I should be thrilled!

:cry: WARNING WHINING IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!!! :cry:

Now that i've been sucked into the automag vortex of custom coolness I am really thirsting for a new body style... Unfortunately I don't have a 7 axis mill, and even if I did I wouldn't know what to do with it. I def. feel like I am whining because of the shear selection of bodies out there. Some of which were listed above. No other marker has that kind of dedicated community around it :headbang: . Yet with all that selection I still want more. Is that a bad thing? Is there even that much outcry for new bodies styles?

Got my Airwalk v2, got an alpha v2 rail, got a Viper Blade Pro, and I've got my tickler (karnivor flavor ;) too bad no one will be able to see it :sleeping: )... now I'm stuck deciding where to go from here... I heard that rouge has another run going...

Looper
03-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Speaking about different body styles I've just got to throw in my two cents.

As I've been building my pneumag I've been a bit torn on the body options. The reason that I love mags, and am enjoying putting this one together is that they can be totally custom. Considering that I don't know of any other types of markers that are so easily customized like this (yes I've seen all the phantoms) I should be thrilled!

:cry: WARNING WHINING IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!!! :cry:

Now that i've been sucked into the automag vortex of custom coolness I am really thirsting for a new body style... Unfortunately I don't have a 7 axis mill, and even if I did I wouldn't know what to do with it. I def. feel like I am whining because of the shear selection of bodies out there. Some of which were listed above. No other marker has that kind of dedicated community around it :headbang: . Yet with all that selection I still want more. Is that a bad thing? Is there even that much outcry for new bodies styles?

Got my Airwalk v2, got an alpha v2 rail, got a Viper Blade Pro, and I've got my tickler (karnivor flavor ;) too bad no one will be able to see it :sleeping: )... now I'm stuck deciding where to go from here... I heard that rouge has another run going...
The word "Crack Mag" comes to mind...

It's cool, you'll just do a little here and there, and before you know it your a full blow MAG addict with no hope of redemption and the only way to feed you habit is to acquire more AGD stuff and search the BST forums until you get fired from your job for not showing up and they reposes your house and car for failing to pay your bills because you spent all you hard earned cash on MAGs... :eek: (this was meant to be a run on sentence)

Is there a MAG's Anonymous group near you, You may want to find the local chapter and check in before its too late.

:tard:

mpsd
03-24-2008, 06:54 PM
The word "Crack Mag" comes to mind...

It's cool, you'll just do a little here and there, and before you know it your a full blow MAG addict with no hope of redemption and the only way to feed you habit is to acquire more AGD stuff and search the BST forums until you get fired from your job for not showing up and they reposes your house and car for failing to pay your bills because you spent all you hard earned cash on MAGs... :eek: (this was meant to be a run on sentence)

Is there a MAG's Anonymous group near you, You may want to find the local chapter and check in before its too late.

:tard:

Yeah, tell me about it. A couple years ago I began thinking of building a pump Mag. Now I've three of them (one with AGD's original kit, one with Jay's and one with Rainman's). And I'm waiting for Jay's new tactical pump kit already!!! :rofl:

People here call me crazy because I had 4 Mags at home. Now, with the projects I have going on, they will be 8 or 9 :rofl:

We should really think of an Anonymous Addicted Automags Owners groups...

:cheers:

Sumthinwicked
03-24-2008, 06:56 PM
We should really think of an Anonymous Addicted Automags Owners groups... we have one and its shortened to AO :P

mpsd
03-24-2008, 07:02 PM
We should really think of an Anonymous Addicted Automags Owners groups... we have one and its shortened to AO :P

NO!!! :rofl: AO just increases my addiction!!! :rofl:

Maybe the existing one is called PBNation... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DanMan
03-24-2008, 08:31 PM
:rofl: mabey we should start a group for people who only have one mag and cant even afford an x-valve to go to :rofl:

chafnerjr
03-24-2008, 09:48 PM
:rofl: mabey we should start a group for people who only have one mag and cant even afford an x-valve to go to :rofl:

funny that you say that. My last game last year I decided to play on a stock mag (circa 1998) with good ol' CO2... It was fun until I couldn't stop turning the thing into a fire extinguisher... I spent more time trying not to be the most obvious target on the field... it was fun though being totally outgunned, but was surprisingly successful. To be fair I didn't want to play with the stock mag that day. I wanted to play on my FIRST marker ever, my Tippmann 68 Carbine but when I hooked everything up it turned out that my velocity pin was gone and the model 98 rentals the field had don't use the same one so the classic mag was the next obvious choice.

About that idea (basic marker games): I was just talking with some family members about going back to playing some woods ball with basic markers... or at least a lot of trigger control (maybe even pump). I've got a few 500lb CO2 tanks sitting around but nothing to fill compressed air so my pneumag would have to sit out anyways. If we ever get that going I'd be happy to invite some AOers to play...

ChrisHal43
03-25-2008, 01:05 PM

I'd join that one.

Ratt
03-25-2008, 09:48 PM
Anybody seen this? Who made this?

http://i26.tinypic.com/29x6ovt.jpg

For the love of God and all that is holy...could someone PLEASE get off their butt and make this
body?!?!

questionful
03-25-2008, 10:02 PM
I think it's a little "five-or-so years ago". I agree AGD should make a new body. But it should be something VERY typical of the electro's of today. Then AGD will make lots of money and they can use the money to make something truly interesting. . . The Automag2010!!!!