PDA

View Full Version : Pnuemag Questions

lostprophet
03-25-2008, 01:54 AM
Does anyone do a mail-away service to pnuemag a marker? I have an RT/Pro with Xvalve, and a luke's 90* frame that I woul like to get pnue'd.
Thank :cool:

questionful
03-25-2008, 01:55 AM
Aw, but half the fun is making it!

lostprophet
03-25-2008, 01:57 AM
Well, I was kinda hoping I could send it off so it would be done by the time I get home from Iraq. :cry: Beside I have the mechanical inclination of an inebriated simian. :D

questionful
03-25-2008, 02:01 AM
Well, if I had the experience necessary to be sure I wouldn't F it up, I would do it for free, so I'm sure you won't have trouble finding someone.

lostprophet
03-25-2008, 02:06 AM
thanks

t0nnn
03-25-2008, 06:09 AM
contact cyberave68 on here

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226161

pk5
03-25-2008, 10:00 AM
cyberrave does all the work for somewhere in the 99+ range, not sure if that includes the lpr or not. I was about to get it for my marker, but i don't like the look of the lpr in the front, and hiding it in the grip frame is hard without milling out my gripframe.

jonny72888
03-25-2008, 02:53 PM
cyberrave does all the work for somewhere in the 99+ range, not sure if that includes the lpr or not. I was about to get it for my marker, but i don't like the look of the lpr in the front, and hiding it in the grip frame is hard without milling out my gripframe.
its not to bad out in the front, IMO. just something esle to try and explain at the field. "yes, im sure the gun does not have a battery in it." silly little kids.

chafnerjr
03-25-2008, 10:07 PM
I've seen a bunch of cyberave68's stuff and it's all very very professional. I know that I'd like to experiment on my own but my new AirWalk is just too sexy for me to gamble on so I will be sending mine to cyberave just as soon as I have the cash.

P.S. Since you say your headed to Iraq or are already there... let me say THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR US back here stateside!!! :hail: Anytime your bored in NH I'll buy you a beer!

Smoothice
03-25-2008, 10:21 PM
loguzzzzzz here on AO is also doing pnuemags. He has mastered an internal lpr version as well :ninja:

him or cyberave are your best bets :cheers:

Mongoose
03-26-2008, 02:40 PM

Cyberave does amazing work!

as far as not likeing the look of your lpr in the front......just stay tuned, something is coming out soon :ninja: