PDA

View Full Version : RoadTrippin April 12th.... SoCal Bound!!!

DevilMan
03-25-2008, 08:43 PM
Alright guys... there seems to be some missing links here and there about those up in the NorCal area that are interested in going down for the April 12th game.

So I know there are numerous threads here and there about who is doing what and I'd like to make this more of a location and WANT TO SHARE or WILL DRIVE thread... So that we can get as many folks on board and to the game as possible....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE follow the format below....

DevilMan
RIDE: WANT TO SHARE or DRIVING Have room for X more.
HOTEL: WANT TO SHARE or RESERVED
Monterey, CA
Southbound: Friday April 11th after work ~ 1700
Northbound: Sunday April 13th after game??

PLEASE if someone lists the location here and wants to share or is driving then PLEASE take it to PM.... Don't clutter the thread. IF you are driving or renting a van like we are doing I think... put down how many you can fit comfortably.... Don't cram in folks... don't forget gear.

It's not a set in stone rule but I think if someone is taking their vehicle then the others involved should at least pay for the fuel. It's wear and tear on their ride. Be respectful. If you are renting a vehicle.... then it should be split total cost between all riders. That's fuel, mileage, rental cost, etc....

Yes we know not everyone is rich... but that don't mean that we have to stick it to the guy who was nice enough to pick you up either.

If there is something that would be nice to have listed then PLEASE PM ME... and I can add it to the listing or you can add it yourself. Just please keep commentary out as it's hard for some of us to sift through 12 pages to find one person up the street who wants to go.

Thank you and see you all soon!!!

DM

TOTAL NUMBER OF NORCAL VEHICLES TO RESERVE SPACE FOR: 1

sandfreestyle
03-25-2008, 08:55 PM
shooting you a pm in regaurds to parking situation

DevilMan
03-26-2008, 05:06 PM
WOW... so noone else is going south??? Come on guys....

NMIB???? Catharcis???? Coyote???

I know Z's plans though I figure he may post up here as well....

DM