PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Seen This Marker

JimatAPE
03-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Like the title says. Have you seen this marker. She is lost and needs to find her way home. Her owner had a case of the dumbass and sold her a couple years ago and now realizes what he is missing.

I sold it to a kid on her from either North or South Carolina. I cant remember but if you know him or if you may have seen it let me know because I would like to buy it back.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg91/diveanx/merlin.jpg

SOAD8789
03-26-2008, 07:46 PM
Now...I'd like to think that I'm knowledgeable about markers up to the 2005 mark...but I've never really seen anything like this. Looks like a mech cocker with some kind of pin behind the trigger, and eye plates? I'm confused.

EDIT: Race frame...I get it now. Completely forgot about those.

Indignant
03-26-2008, 08:21 PM
yeah, i saw it in a thread on here, something like 'Has Anyone See-'

oh, wait

questionful
03-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Well you can tell it's not a mech by the lack of trigger rod, and the solenoid with wires replacing it.
I've never been into electrocockers, but I've heard of "race frames".

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for it here in California, in case it somehow manages to sneak its way across the country. Hope you find it!

Tx_Aggie
03-26-2008, 10:03 PM
That's a Raceframe'd AKA Merlin. I'll bet it was a sweet gun too. I'm not suprised that he misses her

questionful
03-26-2008, 10:28 PM
What's the difference between a merlin and a cocker? Is it just all AKA parts?

Ruler_Mark
03-26-2008, 10:39 PM
What's the difference between a merlin and a cocker? Is it just all AKA parts?

the detents, feedneck, and the valve is a larger bore

Heebs
03-26-2008, 10:48 PM
Definitely a Race'd Merlin, I bet thats a NICE shooter.

Dont forget I have your HB whenever you're ready :D

JimatAPE
03-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Yeap got it right. It was a Raced Merlin that took me 2 years to build because it got lost during Ano and then Tom from Racegun had it (this was right before I went to work for them) and they had it for a long time to mill it for the 05 detents and eye covers.

Yeap I should be able to get with you on the Halfie soon. Thanks for holding it for me