PDA

View Full Version : the part inbetween the mainbody and Intelliframe

sunjess
03-26-2008, 05:46 PM
so I ordered a tac-one mainbody with vertical feed incase the qloader doesnt work out for me and it came in. But it does not include the lower half where the x valve slides into and the forgrip and Intelliframe screws in, and I don't see that on the AGD website either. Is that piece not available?

dstud2000
03-26-2008, 05:52 PM
are you referring to the rail?

sunjess
03-26-2008, 06:06 PM
I believe I am...

questionful
03-26-2008, 06:19 PM
you mean the rail.

http://www.tunamart.com/index.php?c=24

paintball72
03-26-2008, 06:20 PM
do you already have a mag?

if you dont go to the bst section and buy a raill, pretty much any will do you (youll probably find am/mm rails to be the cheapest) and make sure you get a sear and pin with that.

if you do just use your old rail and sear.

good luck

FiXeL
03-26-2008, 06:38 PM
If you have one, or get one with a twistlock pin (a pin with a smaller spherical pin sticking out that can be pressed in) you will need to tap it out to fit the tac-one body. Those pins are to keep twistlock barrels in place, since your body uses cocker threaded barrels and wont fit with it installed, it has to be removed. (tap out from gripframe side)

Also keep in mind you will need a RT style sear and pin for that style rail, and a classic style sear and pin for classic automag/minimag rails. Those are NOT interchangeble.

Also note that the rail for the classic RT (gas tru rails type) has a bigger hole for the valve setscrew.

sunjess
03-26-2008, 07:37 PM
I have a warp left tac-one, I ordered the vertical feed mainbody but didnt realize the rail was seperate. I think I am going to return the vert feed main body and just get a warp feed if my Qloader doesnt work out with the tac-one. 200 bucks is a lot a of money for a piece of metal considering I can get a invert mini for 325. I really wanted the tac-one rail more then anything anyway seeing as though I put a scratch in it near the xvalve that I cant stand looking at.

SR_matt
03-26-2008, 10:15 PM
the rail you have should work (it may have that notch in it for the warp but meh its still functional).

for the scratch you have a few options, re ano, get a new one, or industrial sharpie (get a piece of tissue/paper towle, cover the scrach with sharpie and then wipe off the excess that is on the good ano quickly) not permanent but it will make it look fine. had to do it to a cocker feedneck when i scratched it and i didnt notice the scratch that much when i was using it... and heck your running around getting shot at with little balls of paint in the woods or what ever other field you play on, scratches are going to happen, yes it is sad but meh, roll with it

-matt

03-27-2008, 06:58 PM
scratches are scars, they are badges of experience