PDA

View Full Version : Reg Suggestions

Wolfeman
03-26-2008, 06:35 PM
I am purchasing a Tac-One(my first Automag :) ) and would like to get a new tank and reg to go with it. I've decided to go with an adjustable reg just not sure which one. I was wondering if you guys could give me some sugestions as to what would work best. Thanks.

Foxworthy
03-27-2008, 12:01 PM
The dynaflow is a great adjustable. Hard to get new and Centerflags main page is down so it maybe hard to get parts for it if it needs them. Nitroduck has the I-Regs which have three pistons but you're stuck with those choices of which 800 and 1000 are your options to use. Also Nitroduck is going out of business.

The AGD Flatline is a mix bag. I've heard good and bad. The bad I've heard is that it can creep and has no bleed. It should work though and AGD is still in business so if you need parts theya re there for you.

I've seen some Air America Raptor Rex reg going for cheap but they don't have an on/off nor a bleed and I'm pretty sure they don't have an output gauge. They seem to be more trouble then they are worth.

Hope this helps.

questionful
03-27-2008, 02:15 PM
dynaflow ftw!

Ruler_Mark
03-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Get a dynaflow,, All the needed replacement o-rings are in a mag's parts kit. Believe it, except for 1 a black buna #8 that you can pick up a 10 pack from lowes for under 2$. :wow: