PDA

View Full Version : Hoodies

bornl33t
03-26-2008, 06:45 PM
I love wearing hoodies, but they are hard to find. I have gorilla arms so I have a hard time finding ones that fit after the first wash. What do you all use?

kosmo
03-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Last one I bought was from ocean blue or something like that in the mall. It was really soft and fit my long arms well, but the zipper was pretty crappy. Id check out their non zippered ones.

olinar
03-27-2008, 08:25 PM
kosmo~I think your thinking of anchor blue? They have some great clothes for a pretty good price.

The last zip-up hoodie I bought that i really loved was an echo one. I dont usually buy echo because they tend to have stupid looking designs and patterns but They also tend to be a little looser fitting and have longer arms. The zipper is great as well, Ive had the hoodie for 4 years now so Im no longer wearing it in public really But I rock it when I snowboard.

maybe head into a department store and try on all the hoodies in your size that they have, Thats how I found the echo one.

maxama10
03-28-2008, 01:06 AM
carhart? :cool:

psychowarden
04-03-2008, 02:11 PM
I've got the same problem, but not so much my arms as my shoulders. But the Hurley one I got from Zumiez fits really well.

Thordic
04-03-2008, 03:24 PM
XXL hoodies from AE are great. I need more.