PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

ThePatriot
01-18-2002, 07:38 PM
Am I the only one who finds themselves coming more and more to the friendly corner instead of the main forum. The main forum(to me) appears to be a constant repetition of the same stuff...same questions, same ideas everything. This is probably just my body telling me i need to get out more LOL :) But seriously, does anyone like the friendly corner a lot, i have about 100 unread threads in the main forum, sometimes i need some regular chat and Paintball starts to bore me....talking about it that is :D

irbodden
01-18-2002, 07:51 PM
Yeah, Main Forum can become rather repetative. :(

Friendly Corner is hip and fresh! Its what all the 'dope gangsters' are into now a days. ;)

..that above comment is sig. material!

headcase
01-18-2002, 08:12 PM
To tell you the truth I don't go to any of the forums unless I have to start a new post. I just hit the "new posts" button and look at what has been posted since the last time I was on.

MajorDamage
01-18-2002, 11:26 PM
I look in the friendly corner probably about as much as the main. I like them both. Heat likes this one better :D

ENDO!

FooTemps
01-19-2002, 12:20 AM
I've gotten bored of the main also. There's really no point in reading all of the repeating posts in there and i don't feel like telling people to learn how to use the search. It gets kinda annoying after a certain point. I go to the chat more often too so I don't get flamed at for posting.

EDIT: I just read what I posted and I need to make this correction. I STILL GET FLAMED AT FOR POSTING EVEN WHEN IN THE CHAT!

bornl33t
01-19-2002, 01:02 AM
heck yeah, love this forum... it's crazy.... !!!
I guess this is were I get my etertainment from... you guys find it and bring it here! Plus I get my news from here... Like when Dave thomas died... etc.
I visit the main... just so I can up my post count heheh j/k
there is interesting stuff in the main... but since I don't play paintball anymore it's usless to me... for hte most part. I guess the friendly forum is my TV... since I DON'T watch TV at all...

Thanks AGD for this forum!

wyn1370
01-19-2002, 08:36 AM
about the only thing I look for in the main anymore is posts from tom and on rare occasion something interesting pops up. but most of my time now is spent in here.

ThePatriot
01-19-2002, 10:16 AM
wow i am not the only one. I sometimes read some AGD posts and some posts that look interesting also, although if i am SUPER bored, then i would read them all in the main....i sometimes do that at o say about 3am when im tired of counterstrike cuz no one is on my favorite servers except for cheaters.

Jonno06
01-19-2002, 04:22 PM
Foo,I cant believe you changed your sig,it was so cool,well its still cool,but just a fraction less funny now.Also,i took the insane test,and i failed miserably!I knew i should have studied:confused: