PDA

View Full Version : Soooo sweet, want an Intelli one!

Lone Gunman
01-18-2002, 11:34 PM
I got a Z-Grip, I got a Z-grip, I got a Z-Grip hey hey hey hey!

I've been looking for a Z-grip for about a year now, couldn't find one, found one, then it was sold. But last weekend I went to my local store to get my nitro tank filled (fifth time in two months, I spend lots of time there) and I was looking around in the showcase, and I see a Benchy for a RT and a Benchy for a classic.

Then as I look a little closer (I was amazed because the store doesn't carry jack for mags), I see a bit of yellow paper in some packaging. Can you guess what I saw as my brain started to put thinks together? Yep, the little corner piece of paper in a Z-grip box. And inside the package, a brand new z-grip.

So, about an hour later, as we pull into my driveway, I start getting ancious (sp) and my heart starts pounding. I race up the stairs to rip off the old carbon-fiber frame and gently fill in the gap with the new addition to my family. I run down the stairs while gasing my mag up and filling my revvy with paint.

As I pull the trigger, I realize that I have just purchased one of the best things on the market. The trigger so nice, the speed, the balance, I just don't know what to do with myself. But as my hopper empties, I realize something, my tank is in the way and I begin to panick, I HAVE TO BUY A OFFSET DROPFORWARD!!! LOL

Oh well, just one more thing to spend (waste, in my parents opinion) my money on.

Jonno06
01-18-2002, 11:42 PM
now i want one so bad,the intelliythingy sounds sweet as hell.i hope you have fun w/ it and find a drop forward

Jonno06
01-18-2002, 11:46 PM
also,your sig sounds awfly alot like the samrt parts/rase ad.the one that says...."all americans use rase,all americans win(hardly,lol),figure it out

AGD
01-19-2002, 12:32 AM
WOW! That was a great story! Have fun with the Z!

AGD