PDA

View Full Version : 90 Degree Warp Feed Adaptors ON THE WAY!!

AGD
01-19-2002, 03:54 AM
Warp Users,

As many of you know our supplier of 90 deg. adaptors had declined to manufacture any more. After much negotiating, and paying through the nose, we have arranged for another run that should hold us for years. They will be from a stronger material too! They are being run in the next week and we should have them here soon after that.

Thanks for your patience on this.

AGD

BlueMagRT
01-19-2002, 05:18 AM
can we buy the adaptor Separately and or trade in an old adapter for a new one.

jah871
01-19-2002, 07:30 AM
thank you Tom, will they be the same price as the other ones?

Paintballer86
01-19-2002, 10:30 AM
Tom, thank you. This act of kindness shows how much you care about your costemers. Thank you.

DYE-BaLLeR
01-19-2002, 10:35 AM
will the people who ordered warps after the shortage get them for free?(like me)

AGD
01-19-2002, 01:46 PM
People who bought warps without adaptors should have found a card in the box that you could send in to get an adaptor. Go find that and standby for more info.

AGD

DYE-BaLLeR
01-19-2002, 04:34 PM
i lost that, forget it, i alrdy gotta warp body

MajorDamage
01-19-2002, 06:36 PM
Sweeet, I just broke my 3d one lol, the old ones break easy.

ENDO!

gimp
01-20-2002, 10:20 PM
Ohhhh! Excellent!!! I just lost my Pro-Team one. This makes me so darn happy!! I'm gonna be checking every day to see if they're in yet!

orangejulius
01-20-2002, 11:00 PM
tom will you have them for mardi gras open?

[NA]WARLORD
01-21-2002, 01:29 AM
DAMN !!! That sucks, I just bought a warp and didnt see the card, just instructions and a bumper sticker sized add for AO. The worst part is I just shelled out 150.00 for a warp left minimag body when I originally wanted a 90* elbow setup for my origional powerfeed right Mini body, I wish you guys would make up your minds on this subject. First ya say no, we dont have them, then ya say no, we aint planning on getting them anytime soon, now your saying yes, we will be getting them anyway. GEEZ, its enough to make ya go stir crazy.

Yipe
01-21-2002, 12:40 PM
Good news! I'm happy to hear you have re-established a supply of Warp Feed adaptors as the units were hard to sell without them. Now, I know several players in the local area who will be converting to hopperless paintball very soon. Viva la revolucion!

Sincerely,

Matt

P.S. A side note about the Warp Feed. In my experience, most players are quite skeptical about buying one when they look at the Warp Feed in the box or on the web. The product is too different, and the benefits too intangible, for the average consumer. But when they see the Warp in action, people are pretty amazed. I brought a VHS tape of my team in action, with me using a Warp, to play in our showroom. The comments have ranged from "whoa - what IS that!?!" to "that kicks butt" or "that thing looks mean!" or "that belongs on a chaingun!". Even the diehard tourney players, who tend to be more conversative than most, were quite impressed by the lowered profile. If Airgun Designs is looking to improve exposure and sales of the Warp Feed, maybe a few video clips on AO and other paintball-related websites might do the trick? Hey, it worked for Odyssey and the HALO :) Just some food for thought.

AGD
01-22-2002, 03:14 AM
Good idea Yipe, I'll see if we can get some footage at MG.

Thanks!

AGD

Predater
01-28-2002, 10:19 PM
tom will the 90 come with the worp because i plan to buy a warp feed but am having truble figuring out how to hook it to a powerfeed left when i shoot right.

AGD
01-29-2002, 01:46 AM
Pred,

Yes they will but there are some out in the stores now that don't have them. Those do have a certificate you can send in to get one free.

AGD

[NA]WARLORD
01-29-2002, 04:54 PM
Hey Tom, both me and my roomate both bought Warps last month, and neither one had the certificates for the adapters, any suggestions?