PDA

View Full Version : Now im really confused....

Vil3
01-19-2002, 10:26 AM
Ok i understand all the other things that could have effected the testing/shooting of paint with my halo. Ok, anyways i bought a HALO yesterday 1-18-02, and set my e-mag to 14bps just to see if it really could do it, guess what?, chop chop chop chop...If the HALO cant work on an e-mag nothing else can, and i dont know what to do. But, i understand all the other problems that could have contributed to this such as Cold weather conditions, paint 3 weeks old, and i didn't know my output pressure velocity and might not have had the right bore match.. This is what im hoping caused the problem, if not im done for....

i-luv-my-rt
01-19-2002, 11:46 AM
Well seeing as Halo were being tested at 18bps full auto on emags, i doubt it's the Halo. I keep my emag at 16 with a 12v revvy, it skips but no breaks. Try buying fresh and barrel fitting paint. Output pressure wont matter if your in e-mode as long as it's above say 500. Velocity could have been a problem but you would have noticed when you see the paint going through trees:D . Try finding good paint and report back.