PDA

View Full Version : Chimera price

freak_of_nature
04-08-2008, 06:10 PM
If this is in the wrong place, please correct me.

I was just wondering whether 365 for a pneu'd chimera frame with a LPR and ASA is a good deal. Right now i'm thinking this is a bit much, but depending on how long it would take me to get a chimera otherwise and do a pneu mod to it (and put a LPR in the frame), it might be worth a look. This would raise my estimated cost of my project by, oh, say 200$. Any opinions are welcome. I was originally planning not to put pneus in it, and jsut go for an RT effect.

EDIT: i believe it also has a viperblade on it.

Ninjeff
04-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Seems fair, not great, but fair.

pk5
04-08-2008, 09:03 PM
There's a chimera frame on ebay right now if you want to keep an eye on it and see how far that goes.

Honestly if i am going to spend 350, i would have gone with the emag lower instead.

freak_of_nature
04-08-2008, 09:11 PM
see thats the thing though, i dont want another electro as i've already got an etek, and i've decided that the chimera frame looks waaaaay better anyhow :D

EDIT: see now, the problem with that frame on the bay is the fact that he ships to the US, and i live up in an "igloo" in Canada

freak_of_nature
04-08-2008, 10:18 PM
well, jsut got a pm back from the guy and he had already sold it a while ago. mabye i'll bid on the chimera on the bay and have it shipped to some relatives in te US, then get 'em to ship it to me....

Smoothice
04-09-2008, 09:47 AM
well, jsut got a pm back from the guy and he had already sold it a while ago. mabye i'll bid on the chimera on the bay and have it shipped to some relatives in te US, then get 'em to ship it to me....

Have it shipped to loguzzzzzz here on AO. He is in the U.S. He can then do an internal lpr pnue mod to it. :ninja:

Then ship it up to you. :cheers: