PDA

View Full Version : MidWest Pumpers!

Ninjeff
04-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Im looking at YOU!

www.springpumpevent.com

Pump only, no pneumatic assisted markers
$10 entry per day (*includes air and co2)
F.P.O. $60 per case, multiple types
60 acres of woodsball, hyperball, airball, and barrel fields. Raffle for guns, services, and other gear!
Concessions on sight with reasonable prices!
*12 grams not included in entry price. Please bring your own, and pick them up after use)
SPE 2007 had 140 pump players on Saturday, help make ’08 even bigger!!!

Sponsors!

CCM! Sudden Impact Paintball! Sergison Machine! Air Soldier Products! KCPS Customs! CCI!

Give-a-ways, prizes, and mega all weekend fun. You say honor is gone from our sport? Psshh, i say NONSENSE! Its just waiting for the SPE!

If there is any questions please let me know. This is my favorite event of the year. Honestly. The level of play and friendship is a level seldom seen these days. From open pump play on saturday to a pump tounrey on sunday, and the fun nights of grilling and beer in between. Seriously, dont miss this.

skipdogg
04-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Doh! Not much notice. I'll see if I can make it, but not promising anything.

acropilot19
04-09-2008, 08:41 PM
....Oh, I thought he said "Plumpers". Nevermind...

shives007
04-10-2008, 05:47 AM
...But, I can't find it. A few do mention this event. I think for the most part, the pumpers on AO also hang out on mcarter, PhOG and SCP, so they got the info there. There usually are a couple of pump Mags there, so AGD does have a presence. Hope to see everyone there. It is a great time.

Shives

StygShore
04-10-2008, 07:46 AM
DOH! - just built my pretty new pump, relatively close to home... And I'll be on a Plane to Atlanta when the event starts!!!

GRRRRRR

Styg

Ninjeff
04-11-2008, 12:57 AM
I know its been on PHOG and MCB, but even if i can get one extra person out who didnt know about it before, then ive done my job as a promoter.

thejayare
04-11-2008, 07:00 AM
Yeah, good job by you on posting this here. See you there.

Ninjeff
04-11-2008, 07:48 AM
:headbang:

Shane-O-Mac
04-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Mag guys, watch this space and other forums for an announcment about a Mag product I will be selling at SPE............................. :p

Seriously, I should be able to post pics soon!

shives007
04-11-2008, 11:04 AM
Ninjeff,

I'm glad you posted it here, too. I didn't mean anything bad. I thought it had already been posted here. We'll see you next weekend.

Shives