PDA

View Full Version : Planet Eclipse customer service ROCKS!!!!

punkncat
04-09-2008, 09:23 PM
I wanted to share with you my experiance with Planet Eclipse. There is some background in this thread:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=228493

Just in case you didn't read the background, or weren't familiar I will quickly recap. Bought an Ego7 used that had some serious consistancy issues, and an LCD screen that went out after one game. I posted here about it where Jack Wood contacted me and informed me to get in touch with the tech dept and get things taken care of.

I emailed them today, after getting the correct addy. They are sending NEXT DAY delivery a new board, both reg pistons, new QEV diaphram, and o ring kit for the rammer.

:clap:

This warranted posting in a new thread, as it is by far the best service I have had HANDS DOWN in the last ten years of paintball, especially when you consider that I am not even the original owner of the marker. No hassle, no muss, no fuss, and they are right there behind their product 200%.

I am astounded.

pmstc
04-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Wow... epic.

phatty123
04-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Glad to hear there are companies that still stand behind their products.

-barry

acropilot19
04-10-2008, 12:04 AM
I've got an SL74 that ROCKS! And I've heard nothing but good things about the customer service.
Planet Eclipse=AGD!
:D
Thats why I own one of each.

Hexis
04-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Good service FTW.

Yudanja
04-10-2008, 12:25 PM
I just wanted to add my experience in here. I have been looking for a new on/off for a while and I found a SL66 on/off on compulsive paintball, but they only had silver and black showed out of stock. I then went straight to the source and found they had silver only, not black.

I sent out an email late in the evening to eclipse and got a reply the next day, they had just one left. I needed to order the silver and add comments in saying that I would like the black one. Very good communication. The order is not complete, but with this service, I dont forsee an issue at all.

As a side note, I have sent 2 emails to sales at compulsive with no replies. That is not to say they have poor customer service, just wanted to add that as a note.

Ruler_Mark
04-10-2008, 01:24 PM
i still love agd more. But omg what a shocker a company standing behind thier product AMAZING.

punkncat
04-10-2008, 02:27 PM
But omg what a shocker a company standing behind thier product AMAZING.

Is that sarcasm I note there?

I actually do find it pretty amazing that a company would go out of their way to help out a person who has not sent one red penny their way with the purchase of this marker used. By no means do they have to help me out at all, and they did.

warbeak2099
04-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Looks like AGD, PE, and DP are the front runners as far as CS goes in today's market.

Spider-TW
04-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Is that sarcasm I note there?

I actually do find it pretty amazing that a company would go out of their way to help out a person who has not sent one red penny their way with the purchase of this marker used. By no means do they have to help me out at all, and they did.
Keeping older markers on the field is good advertising. It's the only reason I ever consider something other than a mag. If no one that bought one cares enough about a marker to maintain it or rebuild it and put back on the field, I'm not going to start with it. I'm really not going to buy the new version that is 10 grams lighter and made from two grades of plastic poured together.

This is what makes me run away from SP more than anything. I see new SP stuff, but I rarely see old (> 3 yrs) SP stuff. Certainly not 15 year old products.

On the other hand, I see a lot of 05 egos and 05 parts still getting snatched up. They're not AGD or AKA solid, but not everyone needs to be able to hammer nails on field (all the time). :D

JOESPUD27
04-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Looks like AGD, PE, and DP are the front runners as far as CS goes in today's market.
You forgot CCI.

Jay

Piranti
04-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Or CCM, o/ hey Mellissa :D

d4m4don3
04-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Or CCM, o/ hey Mellissa :D
Says the 1st man to break an s6 when not in play.