PDA

View Full Version : Yay yard work!!!

punkncat
04-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Well its that time of year again. Had to go out into the garage and get all the mowers and weedwackers lined up and ready to go again.
I was actually pleasently suyprized that my lawn tractor cranked right up, didn't even have to charge the battery. My weedwacker cranked after a bit of coaxing, which actually suprized me after seeing the inside of the fuel tank. I guess the gas had evaporated and left the oil behind. I ran a bit of straight fuel in it, swished it around and it cranked right up.
My push mower unfortunatly is another story. I have a lawn boy that has always been a little cantankerous about starting the first time of the year. Well this year it wasn't having it.
I guess I will make due with the tractor and weedwacker for a minute till I can get the mower over to the service shop.

The pollen count is somewhere around 3000 today if not higher, and now I am about to go out and stir it up even more.

I love yard work.... :rolleyes:

KevinA
04-10-2008, 12:00 PM
:( I couldn't get the phoenix rail and body unless I mowed the lawn...

Swampy
04-10-2008, 12:02 PM
:( I couldn't get the phoenix rail and body unless I mowed the lawn...
LOL :rofl:

Did you try replacing the air filter and spark plug?

BigEvil
04-10-2008, 12:55 PM
I feel your pain. I hate anything green. I much prefer dealing with wood and metal.

We finally got tired of looking at our yard, and realized that we reached the limits of what we could do without professional help. I don't even want to tell you the size of the nut I am busting on this project. :tard:

warpig13
04-10-2008, 12:57 PM
I live in an apartment.

:D

neppo1345
04-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Well its that time of year again. Had to go out into the garage and get all the mowers and weedwackers lined up and ready to go again.
I was actually pleasently suyprized that my lawn tractor cranked right up, didn't even have to charge the battery. My weedwacker cranked after a bit of coaxing, which actually suprized me after seeing the inside of the fuel tank. I guess the gas had evaporated and left the oil behind. I ran a bit of straight fuel in it, swished it around and it cranked right up.
My push mower unfortunatly is another story. I have a lawn boy that has always been a little cantankerous about starting the first time of the year. Well this year it wasn't having it.
I guess I will make due with the tractor and weedwacker for a minute till I can get the mower over to the service shop.

The pollen count is somewhere around 3000 today if not higher, and now I am about to go out and stir it up even more.

I love yard work.... :rolleyes:

I have never seen pollen like this...ever...in my life.