PDA

View Full Version : RT parts wanted UK

vmaxnick
04-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Hi
I'm trying to order parts for my RT and 68 Classic from AGD but the order process does not allow me to put my UK address in the form.
I hope this doesn't mean that I have to order parts from the hopeless UK AGD stockist Fatbobs paintball! If that is the case then anyone want to buy an RT and a 68 classic from the UK!
AGD please advise!
Nick

Tunaman
04-14-2008, 06:21 PM
I can supply anything you need if you cant get it done through AGD. Shoot me an email. [email protected]

Madmarx
04-14-2008, 06:53 PM
:cheers: :clap: TUNAMAN TO THE RESCUE!!! :hail: :headbang:

longi
04-14-2008, 11:38 PM
Hey geezer! Always nice to see a fellow Brit around these parts! You can still buy from AGD even though it doesn't allow you to select the UK as a country. This is what you do.... Email them, tell them what you want then you can either give them your credit card details or Paypal them your money. Alterrnatively, you can ring them around 4 pm in the afternoon (UK GMT) and give them your credit card details over the phone. I've done all 3 and AGD are always very friendly and more than happy to help you. Drop 'em a line. :)

Hi
I'm trying to order parts for my RT and 68 Classic from AGD but the order process does not allow me to put my UK address in the form.
I hope this doesn't mean that I have to order parts from the hopeless UK AGD stockist Fatbobs paintball! If that is the case then anyone want to buy an RT and a 68 classic from the UK!
AGD please advise!
Nick

vmaxnick
04-15-2008, 03:34 AM
Hey geezer! Always nice to see a fellow Brit around these parts! You can still buy from AGD even though it doesn't allow you to select the UK as a country. This is what you do.... Email them, tell them what you want then you can either give them your credit card details or Paypal them your money. Alterrnatively, you can ring them around 4 pm in the afternoon (UK GMT) and give them your credit card details over the phone. I've done all 3 and AGD are always very friendly and more than happy to help you. Drop 'em a line. :)

Cheers mate!

I am talking to Tunaman at the moment for my bits but it's nice to know that AGD will deal with us direct as the automag prices in UK are just silly!

Regards
Nick

longi
04-15-2008, 10:46 AM
No probs, Tuna has a great reputation and gives as good a service as you'll get. :)
I know, Uk prices are very silly. I'd like to use Fatbob's but it works out so much cheaper to buy from America. Ahh well, so much the better for us!

vmaxnick
04-15-2008, 11:37 AM
No probs, Tuna has a great reputation and gives as good a service as you'll get. :)
I know, Uk prices are very silly. I'd like to use Fatbob's but it works out so much cheaper to buy from America. Ahh well, so much the better for us!

It's not just the cost, fatbobs have to make a living too, it's just they are so unreliable; I ordered an o ring kit for my RT, after 2 weeks I got an email saying Processing! nothing else, just the one word. After a further two weeks I emaild them asking WTF? I get a reply a few days later saying 'no parts in stock, CC refunded' thanks for nothing, and they only seem to work about 1 day a week. I have a couple of mates who bought a new Ion and a PMR ltd from them, both guns didn't work, Fatbobs didn't want to know!

Not really the sort of firm that should be representing AGD, LIP's or BZ's would be better!

Regards
Nick

Tunaman
04-15-2008, 03:11 PM
;) I dont do that stuff either. If I dont have it in stock I wont sell it to you. :)

vmaxnick
04-16-2008, 03:49 AM
;) I dont do that stuff either. If I dont have it in stock I wont sell it to you. :)
Hi Tunaman
I've sent you a couple of emails, could you get back to me with prices etc
Thanks

vmaxnick
04-17-2008, 07:14 AM
Hi Tunaman
I've sent you a couple of emails, could you get back to me with prices etc
Thanks

Not getting any replys from pm's or emails
will try AGD again