PDA

View Full Version : Showing off the "Pneu" Mag

lasrsktr
04-14-2008, 05:52 PM
The Frame was Built by Loguzzzzzz and he'd be more than happy to help you :dance:

Components are as followed

RPG Exile Body w/ Sub-Zero Feedneck
Recon Rail
DW Carpbon 10* forgrip
Blue RPG Chimera
Cyberave68 clear Panels
Blue X valve
Cp Direct mount (modded for use with the Hidden LPR)

Now for the Eye candy...

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/lasrsktr/IMG_0455Large.jpg

tech-chan
04-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Ok, I am so making a pnuemomag as a summer project now. I can't take yall any longer.

grEnAlEins
04-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Purdy :hail: :headbang:

Loguzzzzzz
04-14-2008, 06:05 PM
I love your "Pneu" toy, but then I am biased.........Great mix of the right parts.......

I find myself starring at it....nice job!

:cheers:

Mechanic79
04-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Nice Pneu! you will love it!

(NOTE: Loguzzzzz also built my pneumag frame similar to this!)

mobsterboy
04-14-2008, 09:23 PM
i like the Gripper. Looks good mayne. I still cant believe you accused me of losing it

Empyreal Rogue
04-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Magnetic mod?

rawbutter
04-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Magnetic mod?

Yup... and lots of other nice pieces.

Nice work. :hail:

sandfreestyle
04-15-2008, 10:29 AM
To bad you didn't play with it on Saturday. Looks awsome and the trigger is beautiful.

Empyreal Rogue
04-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Yup... and lots of other nice pieces.

Nice work. :hail:

I'm still debating whether or not I want to set my pneumatics up with magnets. It seems easy enough but I don't know where to look for the parts. I suppose Lowes or any hardware store... But what I will really need is a new and longer trigger pin. I have no idea where the current one I have came from. heh

Question: Does the magnetic trigger setup eliminate the need for trigger stops like on electronic frames, or does it just reduce the swing? Are the magnets set up so they repel or attract? I can see either method working quite well, but I still feel that trigger stops might be necessary for the trigger still.

Mongoose
04-15-2008, 12:15 PM
I'm still debating whether or not I want to set my pneumatics up with magnets. It seems easy enough but I don't know where to look for the parts. I suppose Lowes or any hardware store... But what I will really need is a new and longer trigger pin. I have no idea where the current one I have came from. heh

Question: Does the magnetic trigger setup eliminate the need for trigger stops like on electronic frames, or does it just reduce the swing? Are the magnets set up so they repel or attract? I can see either method working quite well, but I still feel that trigger stops might be necessary for the trigger still.

Look here, this should answer all your questions http://bigevilonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16

The magnets are used to create a better trigger feel, they also highly reduce the chance of short stroking at high ROF. you can adjust to your liking.

Cyberave68 sells the complete magnet mod.

P.S Practice target , i just seen the airwalk this weekend! Great Job, it looks great :cheers:

Empyreal Rogue
04-15-2008, 12:35 PM
hm... My MSV was custom modified for my setup but I think with some ingenuity I could reconfigure it and rerun all the hoses so I could incorporate a set of magnets with a new trigger rod I can make from an old classic sear rod.

Sorry Lasr, I didn't mean to hijack your thread or anything, I just felt that this was an appropriate chance to ask some questions. :)

lasrsktr
04-15-2008, 04:05 PM
i like the Gripper. Looks good mayne. I still cant believe you accused me of losing it

HAHA well it did take 6 days to make it to me from you shipped Priority....

oh well :dance: :dance:

Loguzzzz get :dance: :dance: :dance: since its such a sweet frame..

The magnet mod was done by him as well.

This is my 2nd pneumag and they are entirely different in terms of feel..

The internals were built by Cyberave68 about a yr ago when he still had time to access the machines... which means no mag mod, but i do not feel it needs it.
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/lasrsktr/IMG_6719Large.jpg

mobsterboy
04-15-2008, 04:36 PM
are those the "AO Jew" Panels?

seekandestroy78
04-15-2008, 07:40 PM
can i see the other side of your 2nd mag sktr? this internal lpr thing bugs me.

lasrsktr
04-15-2008, 07:50 PM
can i see the other side of your 2nd mag sktr? this internal lpr thing bugs me.

What is it that you want to see?

I can get pictures of them if i have a better understanding about what it is your looking to see.

Both are using Stealth LPR set up ...

seekandestroy78
04-15-2008, 08:14 PM
i understand the want for a sleeper gun but any mag in todays game is going to be a sleeper gun, period.

all i can see in the picture is your macro to a reg, and at the top the macro goes to the valve. where is your lpr hose? where is the barb? and what kind of lpr did you use?

also question on the tickler in the first pics, how do i tell output pressure? i bought a karnivore lpr (tickler with different cap) and i want to know.

lasrsktr
04-15-2008, 08:32 PM
i understand the want for a sleeper gun but any mag in todays game is going to be a sleeper gun, period. This may or may not be true, But i do have some pretty flashy and eyecatching mags that are less than sleeper Status

all i can see in the picture is your macro to a reg, and at the top the macro goes to the valve. where is your lpr hose? where is the barb? and what kind of lpr did you use? I am using a Palmers Stab which was sprung for low Pressure and was also tapped for a 2nd HP input/output so i have one macro line going into the reg and one coming out of the reg to the valve(at that point the reg is functioning as a gas thru.) But it is a LP reg which i have the output going up thru the top of the reg(ie. like a cocker) and i have tapped the top of the Vert ASA with a hose barb thats actually inside the rail, which in turn hides the LPR hose. To the outside person it looks exactly like a double regulated marker

also question on the tickler in the first pics, how do i tell output pressure? i bought a karnivore lpr (tickler with different cap) and i want to know. as for the output of the LPR if you want to do it for tuning purposes just unscrew it most of the way and keep screwing it back in until the marker fires, and add an extra 1/4 turn for good measure

answers are in red. pictures are coming later tonite to better explain what i typed.

lasrsktr
04-16-2008, 03:12 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/lasrsktr/IMG_0645.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/lasrsktr/IMG_0646.jpg

varq
04-16-2008, 09:14 PM
never tried a pneu mag before.. does it shoot like an emag?

seekandestroy78
04-17-2008, 07:19 AM
makes my pneu project look like crap.

lasrsktr
04-17-2008, 04:18 PM

Don't say that... Every mag is beautiful in its own way... I just choose to go all out in my collections...

Smoothice
04-17-2008, 04:24 PM

Trust me. Every thing I own looks like crap next to lasrsktr's collection. He has one beautiful mag after another. :cry:

Forsaken9988
04-18-2008, 08:27 AM
Mind me asking where you got that cocker-threaded Frantom barrel? Really nice gun btw man.

lasrsktr
04-18-2008, 09:43 AM
Mind me asking where you got that cocker-threaded Frantom barrel? Really nice gun btw man.

They are not Frantom barrels.

But they are modeled after them.

These were also made by WWA and are milled to accept freak inserts.

Search around for the WWA justice barrels