PDA

View Full Version : Bad day of Paintball

Ariestsheft
01-19-2002, 03:54 PM
Today was horrible. I went over to my friends house to pay some speedball with acouple of kids from school. well, first off the plug on my shocktech drop forward decided to leak. i tried everything, loctite, teflon tape, etc. so, i decided to use a remote any bypass the leak. then my reg. seat decides it doesnt want to work, so i was getting real bad velocity spikes and some bad shoot down. and on top of that it was snowing and really cold. i wanna curl up in a ball and start crying:mad:

Jonno06
01-19-2002, 03:58 PM
That does suck pretty bad,I have had my reg seat mess up when i went to play too before,it made me made,i hade to rent a retarded rental gun

bond1313
01-19-2002, 04:06 PM
I am playing tomorrow in the snow, I fell bad about what happened to your gun and i hope my gun brhaves its self.

Ariestsheft
01-19-2002, 04:21 PM
whatever you do, be prepared! bring tools and parts for every concevable failure, the cold seems to have a bad mojo for paintball guns

xmetal2001
01-20-2002, 12:16 AM
I would much rather play in the snow than cold wet rain...:( Bad memories of standing in the rain reffing, goggles fogged up, crazy newbies trying to move the bunkers, trashbag ponchos, people trying to get away with not using field paint, mud, holes in my shoes, couldnt feel my hands, ok i'll stop complaining now;)

Sometimes i just have bad days when nothing works, and don't ever say that teflon tape didn't fix your problem, if it didn't work, you cleary didn't use it right;)

Teflon Tape is the ducttape of paintball:p

Ariestsheft
01-20-2002, 08:32 AM
no way man, i put teflon tape on this fitting on 3 separate occasions and the thing still leaked! so, as a last ditch effort i patched it with some super glue! thats right, super glue.:D